Murad skin care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buttons

Reaction score
I am pretty sure i am changing my product range from priadara to dr murad. Just wondering if anyone has this range and how they found it.

I t is very reasonable cost wise and the products are fantastic being for treatment facials, anti ageing, rosacea, acne etc.

Look forward to your comments.

Carissa

I used to use Murad a while back for my own personal skincare and also as hand lotions in the salon. I got very disappointed when they decided to start retailing through Selfridges and products were available to Selfridges which were not available to their salons and also different packaging.

This was a while ago through their distributor in Rugby (I think) - it may have changed.

There are lots of skin care ranges out there which are still exclusive to salons - why have a brand which your clients can buy elsewhere.

for me its not about that. Its about finding a product reasonable priced and that works.

To set up in this range will cost me around £1600 for the professional products plus any retail.

The professional product are different to the retail products also living in north yorkshire no where near sells them.

So what did you think of the quality of the products, and have you had a professional facil for a specific treatment

Carissa

The products were fine - the only professional facials I have had have been with Environ.

I am pretty sure i am changing my product range from priadara to dr murad. Just wondering if anyone has this range and how they found it.

I t is very reasonable cost wise and the products are fantastic being for treatment facials, anti ageing, rosacea, acne etc.

Look forward to your comments.

Carissa

Hiya -been trawling through old treads looking for some info on Murad, and just wondered if you went with this range as ive had the rep out and i really loved the range, also had a facial and results were fab.
Thanks
Kelly
x

Before I trained as a beauty therapist, and before Murad was available in the UK as a professional product, I did use it as it was great. It was the best thing I had used to date, then. I now use P8N8 which I think is wonderful in treating problem skins and pigmentation etc. However, when you have a cosmeceutical range, I think you also need an aromatic range to work alongside it, because many clients do not have a problem skin, they just want a nice relaxing facial. I don't have any experience of Priadara, but Murad and Priadara might complement each other? I have P8N8 and Suan Molyneux.

Good luck with your decision. Although I would recommend you get a rep out from Environ. :hug:

Thanks hun, i know what you mean about having another range alongside a more treatment type facial, and researching like crazy - there is also the cost of having two ranges!! i just had an offer accepted on a place yesterday so im now starting to panic into what range to chose as want to get it right!!!

I'll get onto environ now!
thanks
kelly
x:hug:

Their anti-cellulite treatments got a good review on this morning and I have just brought the serum to try it out.

Latest posts

Back