My First Customer!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy BTN

Reaction score
Hi, I've been coming onto the site for a while, but i just finished my training and did my first set of L&Ps on saturday. It was a friend of a friend (still terrified! )
I took 2 1/2 hours and she was really pleased. I'd told her she was a practice run but she paid me £10 anyway and took me to lunch!
So pleased! I was beginning to have nightmares that i was going to put in all the hard work ( i know this is just the beginning!!!!) and i was going to be rubbish...
I kept an eye on her the whole time for a look of horror but no, just a big smile at the end!

yey!

XXXXX

Hi

well done you! so emmm weres the pici then??

Well done! great feeling isnt it? good time too - still takes me that long sometimes even now! Here's to all the rest x

Well done you! it is a great feeling I have done a few sets noy many but it is always good to get a good end result.

Looks like you are on your way.
Carolyn.

Congrats - its brilliant when your first client is totally pleased with their nails. Keep up the good work :biggrin:

tammyleicester said:
Hi, I've been coming onto the site for a while, but i just finished my training and did my first set of L&Ps on saturday. It was a friend of a friend (still terrified! )
I took 2 1/2 hours and she was really pleased. I'd told her she was a practice run but she paid me £10 anyway and took me to lunch!
So pleased! I was beginning to have nightmares that i was going to put in all the hard work ( i know this is just the beginning!!!!) and i was going to be rubbish...
I kept an eye on her the whole time for a look of horror but no, just a big smile at the end!

yey!

XXXXX

Well done Tammy - that first successful set feels so satisfying doesn't it.

Onward and upward!!

And THAT is why we do what we do!!!!

Some will forever search for the Holy Grail, whilst we all search for the Perfect Nail.

WELL DONE

Well done Tammy - you did it, and you did it good :cool:

Well done Tammy and welcome to the site!

I'm still in training, I've done sets on friends and family but have still to do my first 'proper' client.

Congrats to you!

Well done Tammy ... sounds like a good friend taking you out for lunch too... shows that your hard work was appreciated :)

Congratulations!

Hiya, thanks guys! I forgot to take some pics, am doing my mums nails on saturday so i'll remember to takes some pics!!!
By the way, My mum has REALLY thick nails and i'm a bit worried about getting seepage under the form.... Also they are quite curved.
Any tips? I'm not seeing my tutor again for a chat till monday.
This site is great by the way! I've looked all over the net for hints and tips but nowhere seems to beat it..
I was reading through the tutorials last night for tips on getting my time down.. So helpful THANKS GEEG!!!!!!!
Already dreaming of a little salon! (don't we all!!!!!)

Well doe Tammy, real happy for you, you must be on quite a high right now with the confidence boost, since she was so happy and all!!!

Keep it up! :)

well done to you! and i have to say for your first client that was a remarkably fast time you completed them in! when you are doing your mums nails remember not to start them with negative thoughts (eg. seapage etc) but instead think about how beautiful they will look when you have finished! there is no hurdle that cannot be overcome when you think calmly and logically. always think positive- by the sounds of things you have every reason to :)

hey buddy I know what you mean & well done for going for it!!
I've just started back after a long break with the kids & am working from home.
Terrified , sleepless nights , when I had my 1st client booked but now i just look forward to every new challenge that comes my way !!
I love it and I'm sure you now think - Why all the fuss in the first place ?
But its only beacuse you care about your work & thats got to be a big plus for us surely ?!!
Go Girl
best wishes
jayne

tammyleicester said:

yey!

XXXXX

Latest posts

Back