My first Essex Geek Meet...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspirationails

Reaction score
Lucia, Wendy, Debs, Christine, Dilek and host Sherrie, just to say I enjoyed last nights geek meet, it was good to meet up with fellow nail techs and geeks. Wendy thanks for the nail art tips I really enjoyed that, I'm desperately looking for a store thats open today so I can get some paint and get started now. Debs I might want to book some 1-2-1 with you for next month, I will contact you via your web site.

Thanks Ladies :biggrin:

It's so lovely that you all got together mayb we'll have to have one over here! I know that Sally's in Gants Hill Ilford is open today I'd say the Romford branch is open too and I think there's a Creative one stop shop in Loughton. I know this doesnt help if your in Southend!

Glad you enjoyed it Dee, it was nice to see a new face! I always seem to to pick up some little gem of information and its great to get together and have a chat and see things in the flesh, much easier to take in I think. Hopefully you will be a regular attender now xx

RedAdmiral said:
It's so lovely that you all got together mayb we'll have to have one over here! I know that Sally's in Gants Hill Ilford is open today I'd say the Romford branch is open too and I think there's a Creative one stop shop in Loughton. I know this doesnt help if your in Southend!

Cheers for that RedAdmiral, I managed to get some paints in Woolworths of all places (good ole Woolies), so I can get started right away :biggrin:. I'm going to attempt to do a homemade card for my hubby for Valentines, maybe 5 nails painted in red with lovehearts on them.

It was lovely having you there Dee, its always nice to have a new face and we always enjoy getting together.
Lets hope it encourages others to make an entrance for the next one!

Yes - it was a great night. I never fail to come away with some handy tips from the other geeks. It was great to meet you dee and A BIG THANK YOU to Sherrie for being a terrific hostess!

Latest posts

Back