My First Posting Of My Work-natural Nail Overlay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisenewell

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Here is the first nail picture/photo i have ever posted on here before...so please be gentle with your comments but constructive.Unfortunately the digital camera i have at the moment doesn't have a flash or zoom...i'm a bit behind with technology,so the photo looks really grainy,even when i try to enhance/play with it.Anyway here is the natural nail overlay done on myself...i like them!:o

Attachments

• natural nail overlay2.jpg
    natural nail overlay2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 180
Obviously the picture is not clear and very grainy as you say, but they look very nice Louise. Are they gel or l&p?

Hi Louise,

It's quite tricky to see detail because the photo is grainy(!), but it looks as if your smiles are nice and consistent. It may look slightly better though if they were higher up the nail, giving the illusion of a longer nail bed! :D

Overall, it looks like they are nice!

Hth's

They do look nice from what i can make out.

Try using a higher resolution on your camera's set up and also using the Macro button which is designed specifically for close up pics. Mind you , it will show up everything very well:eek: so if you have done anything minor, it can be seen if you take the pic too close....lol.

Saying that, its good if you want some honest critique.

Thanks geeks.I definately agree that the smiles colud be higher up as i've just gone over my own smile and a week later they look like they need a backfill.Thet were done with l&p.As for the camera its really basic.I think it came out before they really took off but i have dropped a hint for the boyfriend for christmas!!!lol!

Given the limitations of the quality of the image :confused: ... My opinion is that the nails look a nice consistent shape and I actually do not think you needed to place your smile any differently. You look to have nice long nail beds as they are 'au natural'.

In my opinion many are going overboard with moving smile lines and actually making some nails look quite weird with the free edge starting more than a mm past the end of the finger! Very strange.

i agree they look noce, i have the same problems with my photos with them coming off my phone, your not on your own with that problem :(

I think they look nice, your smiles are great too! well done.x

They look really good
fab work
well done :)

Latest posts

Back