My new Website!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beck

Arty geek
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Ihaven't been on the board for a while, but now's the time to tell you why, i have a new website...yeh!!
i have been working on it between clients, so it has taken longer than i thought it might (Thanks to Stewart and Kal from BCC, who designed and built it for me) i am really happy with it, and my clients love it, i have been doing their nails then taking their picture, so they will start to see their own nails on the site soon, they think it is fab!!
Also you will notice that there is a button for an online shop, but that part is still being setup, any of you who know me well, knows i love nail art so i have been working hard to become a retailer of nail art goodies, and it has finally paid off, i am now retailing K-Sa-Ra nail art products and have also got a range of crushed shells, flowers and mother of pearl shapes to sell. i am soooo excited. i have posted an ad on geek bay to start off with, as i managed to get hold of some crushed shell stackers, with double the normal weight of shells in each pot so check them out!!

Girls i would really like your feedback on my new site so, godd or bad let me know, i want it to be as accessible and informative as poss....

Thanks girls,
Lots of love Beck

WoW! Its very VERY professional .... certainly the professional image. Well done, I am sure any one visiting your site will want their nails done by you, I would book in myself if I lived nearer to you lol!!!

Your hard work has paid off... great stuff!

beck said:
Hi guys,
Ihaven't been on the board for a while, but now's the time to tell you why, i have a new website...yeh!!
i have been working on it between clients, so it has taken longer than i thought it might (Thanks to Stewart and Kal from BCC, who designed and built it for me) i am really happy with it, and my clients love it, i have been doing their nails then taking their picture, so they will start to see their own nails on the site soon, they think it is fab!!
Also you will notice that there is a button for an online shop, but that part is still being setup, any of you who know me well, knows i love nail art so i have been working hard to become a retailer of nail art goodies, and it has finally paid off, i am now retailing K-Sa-Ra nail art products and have also got a range of crushed shells, flowers and mother of pearl shapes to sell. i am soooo excited. i have posted an ad on geek bay to start off with, as i managed to get hold of some crushed shell stackers, with double the normal weight of shells in each pot so check them out!!

Girls i would really like your feedback on my new site so, godd or bad let me know, i want it to be as accessible and informative as poss....

Thanks girls,
Lots of love Beck
would you travel to kinsley it is near hemsworth and in pontefract as i would like my nails done by you

Thanks Jasmine, i have been working hard, i'm glad you like it, what do you think of the purple? is it too purple?

clairelee69 said:
would you travel to kinsley it is near hemsworth and in pontefract as i would like my nails done by you

I'm afraid pontefract is too far for me, babes, but i'm sure theres someone else on the board who is closer. Thanks for the complimemt though, much appreciated.

Becks

The colours are perfect .... I wouldnt change a thing .. honest its superb!

The site is lovely, very professional looking. Easy to navigate and very pleasing to view. Well done!
The only thing I could criticize are your prices, you're too cheap! Your work is beautiful.

wonderful site!!!
It looks very profesional.
Just one quick question, i too like to do nail art, and have lots of neat little things i use, I don't have a marbling tool....ackkkk !! What is it? Maybe i do have one and we call it something different in Canada. Can you post a pic?
Your nail art ideas are great!
~Jac

thanks for your comments girls, i would lilke to charge more, jane but people around here want quality but want a bargain price, so i have had to be very careful with my prices.

as for the marbling tool, its a dotting tool, that is a mistake that i know about, i actually call it both a dotting and marbling tool myself beacause i use it for both, but i am going to change it to dotting tool, so everyone knows what i am talking about. (I kinda have my own arty language, it consists of dewberries and wotsits aswell!!!)

thanks girls, keep the comments coming..

Becks

I think your site looks great, and your work is amazing. I wish i was that good!

thanks guys,
keep popping in to have a look, as i am planning on updating it as often as i can, and get some step-by steps on there aswell.

Becks

Its a great website. Well done! Xxx

Hi,

Your web site looks FAB ! Well done !

I really enjoyed the "Step by Step guide", you make it look so easy. Will you be posting anymore ?

Also, the lady who you did the "Twilight Tips" on has fantastic nail beds ! Wish mine looked like that...... (sulk)

River

That is lovely! Really easy to navigate and lovely colours!

Hi River
re: the twilight tips girl
She has got relly long nail beds i keep telling her if i decide to do a comp shes going to be my model, bless her she's only 18!! she is a sweetie, and joy to do her nails, not like some others i could mention!!!LOL

Beck

Latest posts

Back