My own nails, what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy121060

Supporting breast cancer
Reaction score
Have a look. I now have pics on my site. Tell me your honest opinion please.

www.nailsetc.tk
Sherry.

They look lovley!

Your Dog and Cat are just the cutiest little things! xx

Thanks Jodie.
I hope you are on about the furry dog and not the one holding the cat he hee hee....
Merry Christmas.
www.nailsetc.tk
Sherry

ohhhhhh Sherry/Mandy (ok, I'm confused LOL) I am so jealous, you live in my second fave holiday location (only beaten by Lanzarote)
I still have fond memories of being in Benalmadena in September with temperatures of 40 degrees, although it nearly cost me a nasty accident when my lighter exploded in the heat & flew off the table just missing my face.

I will now wander back to my bottle of Grolsch but dream af the odd cerveza in the sunshine

Your nails are nice. Did you do them yourself. I cannot get it yet. My right hand is always jacked up. Great job. And your pets are quite cute.

Sorry to confuse you, but my name is Mandy but I do so much over here regards work that I try to keep the nails thing separate and use my nickname, then when someone rings and asks for Sherry, I know it is for nails.
We look after apts and villas to and rent them out for the owners. Maintain then too.
Phew really busy in the summer. A little more chilled out at the moment so I do nails.
Very relaxing.
YES they are my nails and YES I do them myself.
Merry Christmas all
Sherry (Mandy)

Good Nails!!

Did u use white tips or powder for smile lines?

I am still waiting for somebody to create a second right hand for me!!! Because I'm right handed, one always looks great and the other looks like my cat did them!!!

I really begrudge going anywhere and paying for it. I am a nightmare now if somebody else does my nails. I nag them something rotten!! Its no wonder I have no friends!

I use White Nail tips, I'm not THAT good yet to do them free hand. I do nails for the holiday maker most of the time, and friends and people who get to know my work through someone else. They like them anyway. I just love to do them. I'm going to attempt to do nail art today so watch out on the website for more photos (or disasters) Hee Hee here goes.
Sherry
www.nailsetc.tk

Latest posts

Back