How do i get my extensions the same colour as my hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missyjj

Reaction score
I tried to get it close as possible but I want my extensions to look more like my hair. What do you recommend please? My root is more of a ginger and the blonde bit is a bit different. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_1124.jpeg
    IMG_1124.jpeg
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1123.jpeg
    IMG_1123.jpeg
    986 KB · Views: 0
From what I see on the photo the ends look to be a good match. For your root area you need a cooler colour. The extension at the root area are cooler and are probably slightly darker than your hair. It will be difficult to get the extensions lighter now to match your hair. So the easiest option would be to darken your root. Will you be using professional colour to do this and if so what brand?

From what I see on the photo the ends look to be a good match. For your root area you need a cooler colour. The extension at the root area are cooler and are probably slightly darker than your hair. It will be difficult to get the extensions lighter now to match your hair. So the easiest option would be to darken your root. Will you be using professional colour to do this and if so what brand?
Hello :) the ends are a lot different. I should have done it in daylight. I’ll attach a photo. My roots are copper tinge light brown and the extensions are a light brown with a yellow tinge. I’m just at work at the moment so I’ll be best doing fresh pics in the morning in the day light. Tbh, I just want them to match at this point so any help I would be grateful lol I was going to use a box dye as that’s what I always use due to cost xx

Attachments

• IMG_1131.png
    IMG_1131.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back