MY SALON START UP...REALLY GUTTED!!!(sorry its long!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!i've met my match.I'm a most haunted nutter of a fan.I met derek acorah in croydon in april...and i love him(not like how i love dennis from eastenders though).I wanted to go to his last most haunted live this weekend and i phoned the hotline for tickets but i've been unlucky with that.
Its funny really...fate has paid a big part in my relationship too.I met David when i started working in a salon in april...and ithink this is it for us now.Most people that see us together think we've been together a lot longer than we actually have and he was mentioned in my tarot card reading constantly.

Hi,
Sorry went off quickly last night.
Great that you love MH too, I'll be glued to the telly this weekend, Derek's last MH tho!:sad: I see he's doing a new programme 'Ghosttowns with Derek Acorah' on Living TV soon. I'll be watching that too.

When i met my husband to be he told me awhile later that his MUm said 'you'll meet someone called Bev & when you do that's it!' Don't know hiow she knew!!

x

oh thats a shame pet - i know its no consulation but they do say "things happen for a reason" maybe something better is waiting for you just round the corner.......... chin up pet

Latest posts

Back