MY Skincare range???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Daisy

Reaction score
Morning,

I am currently researching skincare ranges and my head is spinning!! ive searched a number of threads and got lots of fab advice, but ive come across MY Skincare and cant find much info on Salon Geek about it. I emailed them yesterday and had a response first thing this morning and the prices are really reasonable. They are also 100% natural and organic so ticking all the right boxes so far, but just wanted to see if anyone out there is using this range???

The Dr Murad is also a range im looking at as had a few facials using these products and had a fab effect on my skin, but again, not much info on here.

Thanks so much
Kelly
xXx

Oh no, so i guess no-one is using these ranges?????? back to the drawing board :confused: xXx

Hi chick,
Haven't heard much about the MY skincare range, but i had a Dr Murad rep out in the salon a few weeks ago. She went on and on about how fab the products are (and I'm sure they are) and at the very end of the meeting, I asked the question - 'What is your start up order?' - to which she replied £5000!!!!!! :eek:
Needless to say I gave that one a miss and went with Dermalogica instead.
HTH

I havent heard of My Skincare either. Is it a relatively new range on the market?

Gosh £5000 sounds steep .. you would need to be a thriving business to afford them startup costs or know your market very well.

Cant find much info on MY Skincare actually so dont think ill proceed with that one!

OH NO! £5k!!! ive got a rep coming on Thursday from Murad, think ill give her a ring because can no way afford that and dont want to waste hers or my time :irked:

Ive just had info through on the Crystal Clear range but have a feeling those set up costs will be equally expensive -has anyone got any info??

Thanks girls
xXx

I use Gerard's - a great range, always bringing out new treatments and the retail packaing has just been upgraded so looks super nice too! They are flexible with the opening order, it all depends on number of treatments.
Good luck

I don't have a salon any more but when I did and was thinking of a new product range I used to get an array of samples and ask trusted clients to try them out and make my decision on their feed back. i found they would then ask when the new products they had choosen would be in so that they could purchase, this way clients were already sold to the products and I did not need to sell or market. So two birds one stone so to speak.

Hi, I've been Guinot qualified for many years, and when I opened up my salon on my own, I couldn't afford to take Guinot on, so did alot of research... went with dermalogica, I think the opening order was about £3000, and they are brilliant... all the training is completely free, you can do as many courses as you want, the products are brilliant, I find them very very good. good luck, I know when I first opened it was a nightmare!

I'm using a range by Primavera called Naural Balance. They are 100% organic and all the products' ingredients are listed in a manual if you have someone who you think might be allergic.

The minimum spend is £100 and the carriage is free. They also sent me samples and when I bought into the range, they sent lots of leaflets with free samples attached to give to clients. I'm a Decelor fan but couldn't afford their start up costs and this range came recommended by my Beautician who's also been using Decleor in her Salon for the last 20 years and she's now using this as there has been more call for organic treatments. I've been using it for a month and I have to say the products smell lovely, my skin feels great and I'm suitably impressed.

They've sent me a manual which gives the low down on all the products and I'm going on a free two day course next week to learn about the products and how to use them on my clients.

Hope this helps

Best Wishes

Sophia:lol:

Sorry to semi-hijack this thread, but does anyone use Cetuem ?
I got a small order in (just to try it), and although I like the range and the clients like the facials, I haven't had much luck in selling the retail items. Maybe £15 for a cleanser is a bit on the expensive side for my clients :rolleyes:
Or maybe it's my sales tecnique !

I'm using a range by Primavera called Naural Balance. They are 100% organic and all the products' ingredients are listed in a manual if you have someone who you think might be allergic.

The minimum spend is £100 and the carriage is free. They also sent me samples and when I bought into the range, they sent lots of leaflets with free samples attached to give to clients. I'm a Decelor fan but couldn't afford their start up costs and this range came recommended by my Beautician who's also been using Decleor in her Salon for the last 20 years and she's now using this as there has been more call for organic treatments. I've been using it for a month and I have to say the products smell lovely, my skin feels great and I'm suitably impressed.

They've sent me a manual which gives the low down on all the products and I'm going on a free two day course next week to learn about the products and how to use them on my clients.

Hope this helps

Best Wishes

Sophia:lol:

This sounds like a fab deal, do you have a web link or contact details for this one?
Thanks
hun
xXx

This sounds like a fab deal, do you have a web link or contact details for this one?
Thanks
hun
xXx
Hi Kelly

Here are the details:

Pravera Ltd - 01557 870203
E-Mail - [email protected]

They are distributors for Primavera Natural Balance. Ask for some samples and see what you think.

Let me know what you think

Sophia xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back