My version of HD brows!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard of the Christian brows how long does it last? Im just doing my price list for my new salon seriously thinking of adding this.

It lasts approx 24 hrs if I'm correct, and they retail at approx £29, Is love to use it but my clients wont pay that much for an eyebrow palet so I use a cheaper make but I find it great. I think it's a great package to add of treatments we are already qualified in!xx

Christian brows are fantastic, but like Layla my clients wouldn't pay that much, even a quick look round on the web you will find it below the rrp. However retail always has a lower profit margin than treatments, so I decided to retail at a lower price so people could keep up the look and make a small profit still (not good and may be accused of contributing to the problem of lower retail profits, but cheap internet shopping is here to stay and we need to adapt to survive :confused:). But the ammount of new clients that have booked in for brow treatments has increased as a result of people seeing how fantastic the results can be when the product is used in conjunction with the great work we do :biggrin:.

It lasts approx 24 hrs if I'm correct, and they retail at approx £29, Is love to use it but my clients wont pay that much for an eyebrow palet so I use a cheaper make but I find it great. I think it's a great package to add of treatments we are already qualified in!xx
Which pallet do you use? My clients won't pay for christian brows either.

Which pallet do you use? My clients won't pay for christian brows either.
I actually use elf, it was recommended by a fellow geek,
I was looking for an eyebrow treatment for myself and as they only had light, medium, dark and ash colours I thought well I can't go far wrong here, let's give it a go, if it's wrong colour no problem no money wasted!! I find it really good but as I havnt used Christian I'm afraid I can't compare! :)

jojo, im loving the name polished brows.....

jojo, im loving the name polished brows.....

Thank you hun! My business name is 'Polished' so I thought it sounded pretty cool ;-) xx

i love it, ive never heard of a salon called that, well done for you for bein original, its so hard to come up with names that no one else has x

Hi guys,

As of being the master trainer for Billion Dollar Brows, I can see there are some of you that find the course expensive. We structure ours so you can [pay in instalments.) The point with our training is the design how I was trained in Beverly Hills, the brow buddy for such a perfect brow and above all the amazing make-up. We at BDB love the makeup so very much , the tools the brushes the colours .. the WOW factor. Never have my brows looked so fantastic as they do with BDB products .Just as you would go to MAC or ARTDECO make up for super makeup we sell specifically for the brows . X Like every advanced company , branding is the key :)

Hey there fellow geeks! Been reading through some posts here and i must say i thought the same as alot of you about not wanting to do a course on eyebrows when ive already been doing it for 6 years!

But! That was until i done the Hd brows course! It is very expensive dont get me wrong (i paid mine using an interest free credit card therefore can pay it off over period of a year) I researched this treatment thorougly before booking myself on it and was still a bit unsure if i was doing the right thing or not handing over all this money but as soon as i started my training i knew i'd done the right thing! You are taught everything HD way! EVERYTHING is different to how we are taught in college etc. You WAX very differently, THREAD very differently and TINT very differently! Even when it comes to trimming and tweezing! Everything u use is HD branded! You also learn so much more about eyebrows (really!) its all about design and learning to get the perfect brow shape for each face shape.
Ive been busy busy with Hd brows since i done the training last month and even doing a normal brow wax now i do so much better (and i was pretty great with eyebrows before even if i do say so myself!)

When clients hear of Hd brows, they want Hd brows! Not something similar. It's so much more than a tint, wax and thread it really is! All the Hd products and techniques used give u an amazing result which u cannot get from any other treatment. The training is brilliant and a very intense 2 days but fun too! Kits are amazing too. Honestly its worth investing into ur business x

p.s i dont work for hd brows company haha but im a very commited stylist and love them!!

Ultimate! brows :green:

I call mine "i-Brows", and they are one of my most popular treatments. I tint using hairwell, I don't thread, but offer the 5 step wax technique instead (there is a video on youtube for this), tweeze, trim and use bare mineral make-up, and also do a pre - assessment and aftercare advice aswell x

why pay for someone elses brand if you can create your own that is equally as good?!!!

now im not saying i would try and compete with say bio sculpture or cnd in the nail stakes but with hd brows we are using the same products, i do not need hd products but i can use the same tint if i wanted to but i can produce the same outcome for the client, which is eyebrows to suit each individual using different techniques to achieve this.

I can also show client how to get the best from their eyebrows at home with makeup/pencils etc and what parts of their eyebrows they need to leave alone so that we can grow the perfect eyebrow for them. I do not need to pay someone else to teach me this!!!. i went to college and then i have worked in the industry and figured the rest out for myself.

sorry, rant over!!!

Sorry geeks but I really do think it's unfair to copy or use the term HD or even anything similar. Be original and use a name that doesn't look as though you're trying to rip them off.

There's nothing better than using your own name!:hug:

Hey there fellow geeks! Been reading through some posts here and i must say i thought the same as alot of you about not wanting to do a course on eyebrows when ive already been doing it for 6 years!

But! That was until i done the Hd brows course! It is very expensive dont get me wrong (i paid mine using an interest free credit card therefore can pay it off over period of a year) I researched this treatment thorougly before booking myself on it and was still a bit unsure if i was doing the right thing or not handing over all this money but as soon as i started my training i knew i'd done the right thing! You are taught everything HD way! EVERYTHING is different to how we are taught in college etc. You WAX very differently, THREAD very differently and TINT very differently! Even when it comes to trimming and tweezing! Everything u use is HD branded! You also learn so much more about eyebrows (really!) its all about design and learning to get the perfect brow shape for each face shape.
Ive been busy busy with Hd brows since i done the training last month and even doing a normal brow wax now i do so much better (and i was pretty great with eyebrows before even if i do say so myself!)

When clients hear of Hd brows, they want Hd brows! Not something similar. It's so much more than a tint, wax and thread it really is! All the Hd products and techniques used give u an amazing result which u cannot get from any other treatment. The training is brilliant and a very intense 2 days but fun too! Kits are amazing too. Honestly its worth investing into ur business x

p.s i dont work for hd brows company haha but im a very commited stylist and love them!!

Great feedback Claire, thank-you:big grin:

The comments we receive on course evaluation sheets after each training session just blow us away. Everyone always 'gets it', they see the value in the money they have spent, recognise that it is going to take their business to another level and they truly appreciate the almost one-to-one teaching by incredibly well-trained Educators.

Thanks for posting, every student we train tells us the same as you but not everyone tells others, so thanks for taking the time to share.

Hi Girls!

When I heard about HD Brows I couldnt wait to train in it! Then I saw the price and thought haha noooo way!
I did nails on a client the other day who was telling me she had HD Brows and although she loved it she felt conned! As she realised it was just a tint, wax, thread etc! This made me happy that I hadnt wasted all that money on training!
I would love to run my own sort of Brow system however I hate waxing eyebrows in case I take too much off! I also dont know how to thread :Scared: How did you all learn? I did my Beauty Therapy course way back in 2007 and havent used beauty until last year! I am thinking about doing the eyebrow definition course at Capitals!
I always get compliments on my eyebrows but I just tweeze and tint them!
How much do you all charge for your 'eyebrow package'? x

Hiya, why don't you just invest in a threading course for a fraction of the price -there is a company near me, think it's in Bristol, who ran courses for £160 then use a powder that it's cheaper and people are more likely to buy it? I use Wow Brows powder with all my threading's and I have to say I've seen a big increase in my retail since. I'm rubbish at retailing but they are flying off the shelves.
The website is Wow! Brows Eyebrow Powders and Eyebrow Gel - Welcome.

I don't work for this company -it's just my opinion.

Anca xx

i love it, ive never heard of a salon called that, well done for you for bein original, its so hard to come up with names that no one else has x

Thanks hun. I do love it too :) x

Hi just wondered what your polished service includes and how much you charge? Do you retail with it? Tia.xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow this is an old thread!
Just wanted to say ladies since posting on this a very long time ago, I trained with HD over a year ago - it's the best thing I ever did. I can spot a wannabe hd a mile off. Worth the money. Nothing compares to hd. Xx

Latest posts

Back