My Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahhh123

Reaction score
I like it, it's not too complicated, you can navigate around easily, and the information and prices are all there for you to see, will be good once you can get a few photo's in the gallery, I always like to have a look at the galleries on websites, you could even put some testimonials in if you get a nice letter from a happy client, I like it! well done you!! x ruth

I think its beautiful, very inviting and calming to look at, super easy to navigate. I'd be proud of that if it was mine! x

aww thankyou :green:

Hi Sarah,
Fantasic website, well done you, did you create your website yourself? I saw you used vistaprint, I have seen them advertising websites, was it easy to do? How much did it cost?
Love Emma x:hug:x

I think your website looks really nice and very classy....all I would say is perhaps bold the writing so that it stands out a bit more and also your prices...I wont comment on any of the beauty stuff as thats not my field BUT £6 file and polish ?? is this a hobby or business?? you really should increase your manicure and pedicure prices they are way to low imo

Hi Emma yeah they are really easy to use and I pay £5 a month - its an upgrade but lets you have your own domain name and matching email, and you can see the site traffic and where people have clicked on your site from which is useful!

Anna £6 is the going rate down here unfortunately :-( even the salons are charging it for a quick file and polish! I've worked in salons before and have done my research, we therapists do not charge enough lol!

Thanks for the feedback! xx

Thanks Sarah, do you just pay the £5 per month or do you have to pay for so many months in advance? x:hug:x

No it's just £5 a month and the first month is free! xx

looks lovely - really nice.

£5 a month is alright too!

great to have an offer on there too. have you thought about collecting email addresses in return for the offer?

then you could email people with more offers and stuff.

we do that and it worked real well.

Brend x

Latest posts

Back