My website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloominbeaut

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Well the fabulous Ruth has finished my website!!! yey!!! I'm so pleased :)

Have a look and let me know your thoughts

Bloomin Beautiful - Home

Janine

X

Looking good...or even bloomin beaut !!

Only thing I went :eek: at is the fact that you are willing to travel to Glasgow lol!!!

Speaking as someone who commuted from Glasgow To Edinburgh twice a week for years I think you must be MAD!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope you have a minimum charge for that, you could call it an M8 surcharge lol!

Good Luck with everything, and nice work Ruth!!

Last edited:
Your site looks great - but your "contact me" section runs on to the next line (on my system anyway). Nice work.

I do have a question for you though - what is nailbed metabolism? I have never heard of that and Doug Schoon doesn't mention it in his book (unless I missed it)! Can you please educate me?

Thanks

Your site looks great - but your "contact me" section runs on to the next line (on my system anyway). Nice work.

I do have a question for you though - what is nailbed metabolism? I have never heard of that and Doug Schoon doesn't mention it in his book (unless I missed it)! Can you please educate me?

Thanks

Aha - what screen resolution are you running at? Are you at 1024 x 768, or less than that? Might be a minor tweak for me tonight - finding ways of taking out a few more pixels from the width of the navigation menu...
Posted via Mobile Device

Looking good...or even bloomin beaut !!

Only thing I went :eek: at is the fact that you are willing to travel to Glasgow lol!!!

Speaking as someone who commuted from Glasgow To Edinburgh twice a week for years I think you must be MAD!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope you have a minimum charge for that, you could call it an M8 surcharge lol!

Good Luck with everything, and nice work Ruth!!

I did my nvq training in Dundee and had to travel back and forth from Aberdeen at nights after work. There is no way i never would be willing to commute that far again so often.
Do you charge a lot extra for that? Do you travel far a lot for work?

Also i really like the website, the girl down the site is cool

Great website! Well done Ruth and good luck to you!!!!

Looks really good and is easy to get round.x

:) Love the web site it looks Fab. Good luck

Ruth has done a fab job (as usual) its is great hun, :hug:

Hi
The website is great, What a fantastic job Ruths done (as usual)

Ruth also did my site, www.sparklesonline.co.uk

if you would like a look.

Your site looks great, easy to navigate and your prices are good value, is that the average for your area? my area is nearly twice that:eek: and well done Ruth.

Hi there,

Both sites are really great. Ruth is seriously fabulous at web design.

Andrea x

Great site(s) Ruth you do great work:hug:

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for all your feedback, Ruth's done a fabby job I love it!

I live half way between Edinburgh and Glasgow and don't mind the travelling I only do it for bookings of more than one treatment and pamper parties, tanning parties etc to cover my travel costs!

J x

Hi Guys,

Well the fabulous Ruth has finished my website!!! yey!!! I'm so pleased :)

Have a look and let me know your thoughts

Bloomin Beautiful - Home

Janine

X

Great looking site, love the gallary navigation.

One comment though - I think it would be more professional to have email at your domain rather than using an hotmail account...

Great looking site, love the gallary navigation.

One comment though - I think it would be more professional to have email at your domain rather than using an hotmail account...

Good point. I agree.

Janine, if you log on to the system and go to "salon -> edit salon details" then you can update the email address to something like [email protected] or whatever - or I could update it if you prefer - email forwarding is already set up to forward anything @bloominbeautiful.net to your hotmail address...

Latest posts

Back