Myhairdresser.com

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbillie

Reaction score
Does anyone subscribe to Myhairdresser.com?

what is it? x

You have to pay each month and they release training videos. Looks really good but is it worth the money?

You have to pay each month and they release training videos. Looks really good but is it worth the money?

I'm interested in knowing this too. My hairdressing training is frustrating me, and I need some hair-cutting help! Youtube hasn't proved that helpful just yet, unless I'm looking in the wrong places!!:lol:

i used to but not now , it is really good .. if you cant do extra classes its worth investing in the small amount each month x

I subscribe to this, an its brilliant, iv found it really useful, an well worth 10 a month :)

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Our college shows the videos whilst we are doing practical lessons.

Its really gd for all aspects of hairdresser training and updating. In particular showing you the different/new methods/techniques used by some well known stylists.

One of the college students I know has subscribed but I am waiting til I master the basics we are being taught before complicating things for myself!

Latest posts

Back