nail beads

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nutty tart

Reaction score
Where can i get those small ,tiny beads for nail art? Are some bigger than others as i would want the smallest ones.Have seen some on ebay, the ones from Hong Kong but never sure about stuff from there. Do they stay on ok on polish with top coat?

Dya mean bullion beads? I get mine from my local art shop, 99p for a massive packet. They stay on ok with polish but really push them down onto the nail polish ;)

Hiya,
Do you mean bullion as in my pic here...

You can buy these anywhere, all sorts of arts & craft shops sell them. You can pick them up from all nail art suppliers too ...but your local craft shop will be cheaper.

LayStar said:
Dya mean bullion beads? I get mine from my local art shop, 99p for a massive packet. They stay on ok with polish but really push them down onto the nail plate ;)
Ah ha!!! Beaten by me lil' Chichaface again! :hug:

Lol sorry GloBug!! What can I say, it's like one mind ;)

Gloria those nails are absolutley stunningxxx

Love the mermaid nails hun. Must have taken you ages.:eek:

Iv bought quite a lot of these bullion balls from ebay - you just have to look into the person your buying off - look at thier percentages and then out of how many people that percentage applies to - Had 1 bad experience out of about 25, not saying nothing could go wrong but usually these items come to a little amount and not worth their ebay credit to not send them, I always pay slightly more and get it sent recorded! Worth a try¿¿

Bought a couple of bags from ebay (not the ones from Hong kong) got them today ,They look good . she also put in a couple of samples of other colours and some little harts which was good,cant wait to try them out. Has any one bought the ones from hong kong? what are they like?

I was looking at buying some of these too.
Never used them before - are they really fiddley to put on. How do you all out them on???
Any suggestions before I buy and try would be helpful!
:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back