Nail/beauty books

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katyc01

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm currently level 3 qualified in beauty therapy but have been out of the industry since I qualified in 2014 but I'm going back to college to study my level 3 nail technology soon. I'm just after recommendations on books I should get? Just for general reading to get my knowledge up be it beauty or nails, I really want to be as clued up on the subject as a whole as possible. To start with I'm planning on offering nail extensions, shellac and spray tanning but am hoping in the future to go into massage and facials

Thanks in advance!!

Hello all,

I'm currently level 3 qualified in beauty therapy but have been out of the industry since I qualified in 2014 but I'm going back to college to study my level 3 nail technology soon. I'm just after recommendations on books I should get? Just for general reading to get my knowledge up be it beauty or nails, I really want to be as clued up on the subject as a whole as possible. To start with I'm planning on offering nail extensions, shellac and spray tanning but am hoping in the future to go into massage and facials

Thanks in advance!!

Nail book recommendations:

The Complete Nail Technician by Marian Newman
Nailclass by Gigi Rouse
Nail Structure and Product Chemistry by Doug Schoon (this may have been superseded with a new title).

Thankyou! Nailclass Ive had before fab book

Hi lovely! I've just gone in to college late and another student told me about this website. It has loads of discounts and I'm sure there's one for a book shop somewhere either way it's a good idea to sign up anyway because who does love discounts [emoji23][emoji23] here's the link anyway

https://www.myunidays.com/r/CGXAb_1X_UU

Latest posts

Back