nail drills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winkygirl

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a company other than Pronails or LCN that sells vacuum nail drills at a reasonable price. I'd love to get one but they are sooooo expensive.

I know NSI do nail drills, not sure if they are any cheaper though? dont use one personally.

Vacuum drills ARE expensive!

They are a quality piece of kit and are sold manly to chiropodists who reasonably do not wish to be breathing in the skin particles that they sand off the clients feet.

There are no cheap alternatives.

perhaps it would be worth searching through some chiropody sites to see if there are any suppliers or maybe some medical supply companies

angel fingers said:
perhaps it would be worth searching through some chiropody sites to see if there are any suppliers or maybe some medical supply companies
Thanks, I'll take a look at some of those sites! I don't expect to find one extremely cheap, but here in portugal nail supplies are sold at a ridiculous price. Being canadian, i know that things outside of this country can be found for much less (at least for most items).

Latest posts

Back