nail forums - excel!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginger

Reaction score
wow! how great and how worth while theses forums were! Doug Schoon made such sense of everything, and made it fun too. (never thought i would hear myself say that, as i hated all sciences at school)! And super sweet smiles, what a bitch that was, samuel makes it look so easy! learnt alot from that one too. nice to watch a genius at work, and the results were amazing! so thanks guys, it was great.
also the creative stand was lovely too, however a little too much money was spent from my little purse yesterday, good job i could not go back today!
hope the rest of you enjoyed it or are enjoying it, see you all at olympia!
kate xx

They are a real hit arent they!

ginger said:
wow! how great and how worth while theses forums were! Doug Schoon made such sense of everything, and made it fun too. (never thought i would hear myself say that, as i hated all sciences at school)! And super sweet smiles, what a bitch that was, samuel makes it look so easy! learnt alot from that one too. nice to watch a genius at work, and the results were amazing! so thanks guys, it was great.
also the creative stand was lovely too, however a little too much money was spent from my little purse yesterday, good job i could not go back today!
hope the rest of you enjoyed it or are enjoying it, see you all at olympia!
kate xx

Isn't it amazing how much we absorb when we are REALLY interested in something???? Now science and Chemistry have meaning for us and application!! Hmmmm .... it's a whole different story!! :D

i got doug schoons book nail structure and product chemistry (2nd edition) yesterday thought, the first edition was absolutely brilliant but this tops it
i havent put it down all day today........was too nervous yesterday to get it signed by him..............could kick myself now :cry:

Hiya, while at excel yesterday i was wondering about and my other half (rob) was taking a rest. when i got back he said he had been listening to a man with a ponytail and did i know never to mix different compnay products and how to get the correct ratio etc...bless him, he took it all in and was really impressed, he'll be pinching my clients next. I said do you know who that man was and he said i'll just call him The Brain.

xxxx

angie

I have to agree that the forums were fabulous. I bought every book I could get hold of, and was lucky enough to get signatures on Dougs, Jackies and Marians....so I am jumping with joy today!!!! :D Whooopeee !!!!

Have to apologise to Sam though, :o as I didn't get time to stay all the way through his super sweet smiles, and felt a little rude leaving half way through.... nearly got him to add his signature to one of my books, but chickened out.... So sorry sam for leaving part way through, 'cause your forum was fab!!!!!

Wish I could go to Olympia as well, but that won't be possible as it will just be too much for me, I may have recovered from my spending spree in time for Birmingham though!!!!! It was nice to meet you Lucky Star and to put names to faces when the results of the nail competitions were announced!!!!

Sue xx

Went to watch and listen to Doug Schoon yesterday .....WOW!!!! I so wanted to hear the full 2 hour set....you guys who will be seeing Doug and Samuel are sooooo lucky!!!

Cannot wait for Samuels 'smile lines' forum today :biggrin:

I also bought the book and got it signed....and Ruth has the picture that I took of the man himself!!!!

Latest posts

Back