nail fresh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kay welch

Reaction score
Rung creative to order some nailfresh and they are out of stock i had a brand new bottle and it leaked everywhere ruined a brand new brush i hadent even used.I could have cried i have found there bottles dont tighten very well also on solar oil anyway im of to sallys so can any one suggest something i could get from there that is simular to nailfresh i use it on some of my clients that suffer lifting and to crisp my smiles with mtw.Can i use a gel brush or has it got to be an acrylic brush with mtw many thanx:Love:

Hi, Ive noticed that too. My bottle of scrubfresh is leaking and its wasted loads, also noticed on Solar Oil that it dosn't tighten properly and was worried about that leaking too!

Sorry no help on the other products just wanted to share that with you :rolleyes:

You can use Scrub Fresh for the same purpose, either with an old gel brush or L&P brush. Not quite as super to use as Nail Fresh because of the Ether in the Nail Fresh which makes it evaporate so fast which leaves the polish untouched and doesn't make it sticky.

I am always amazed to hear the stories of all these things that happen to others and that never happen to me. SCREW YOUR CAPS ON TIGHT! Half the problem with things like this is that the technician fails to do the job correctly and then blames the bottles!!

With things like Scrub Fresh (that are sealed in side the cap when you get them) make sure you remove the seal completely from the top when you open it and then re-cap it.

geeg said:
You can use Scrub Fresh for the same purpose, either with an old gel brush or L&P brush. Not quite as super to use as Nail Fresh because of the Ether in the Nail Fresh which makes it evaporate so fast which leaves the polish untouched and doesn't make it sticky.

I am always amazed to hear the stories of all these things that happen to others and that never happen to me. SCREW YOUR CAPS ON TIGHT! Half the problem with things like this is that the technician fails to do the job correctly and then blames the bottles!!

With things like Scrub Fresh (that are sealed in side the cap when you get them) make sure you remove the seal completely from the top when you open it and then re-cap it.

Ok ill remove all of the seal on the scrubfresh bottle and see if that stops it leaking...ive definatley tightened it up enough though im terrible for that!

The solar oil isn't leaking but when I screw the top on it won't tighten up as firmly as I would like it kind of bounces back..if thats the right phrase!

NatalieJ said:
The solar oil isn't leaking but when I screw the top on it won't tighten up as firmly as I would like it kind of bounces back..if thats the right phrase!

I have that with one of my bottles of Dry & Shine - actually unscrews itself, you can watch it turn - I thought I was bloomin' seeing things the first time it did it :lol:

A little bluetac under your bottles keeps them upright if you are traveling and steady on your table if you are not. Things do not have to be a problem.

Products like Dry & Shine and SolarOil are slippery! Make sure the necks are wiped clean and the inside of the caps (if they have got gunky).

Trinity Nails said:
I have that with one of my bottles of Dry & Shine - actually unscrews itself, you can watch it turn - I thought I was bloomin' seeing things the first time it did it :lol:

Glad you knew what I meant ha ha!

PS I like your quote for the week! :lol:

NatalieJ said:
Glad you knew what I meant ha ha!

PS I like your quote for the week! :lol:

Thank you :D

Must be time for a new one actually - annoying people are hot on my hit list today so I think I'll find something relating to that :lol:

kay welch said:
Rung creative to order some nailfresh and they are out of stock i had a brand new bottle and it leaked everywhere ruined a brand new brush i hadent even used.I could have cried i have found there bottles dont tighten very well also on solar oil anyway im of to sallys so can any one suggest something i could get from there that is simular to nailfresh i use it on some of my clients that suffer lifting and to crisp my smiles with mtw.Can i use a gel brush or has it got to be an acrylic brush with mtw many thanx:Love:

Have you tried ringing any of the OSNS, they often have things in stock that you might not be able to get from HO
HTH

Thanx for that but very little scrubfresh left and need something for weekend so i will have to try sallys.Any one know something that i could use.I do tighten my bottles but solar oil and nailfresh do not tighten up very well infact the solar oil you could pull of without even turning the cap

but my super shiney i have to put that in boiling water to get the lid off

The polish is fine tends to stick on just the other two i have problems with.Dont fancy using blutak all over my bottles to keep lids on dosent look very good when you get them out in front of clients.

clairelee69 said:

Do you wipe the neck of the bottle after you have used it to remove any polish on there? I found that always makes the lids a sod to get off plus not good for the polish.

Take care xx

clairelee69 said:

PMSL..................try putting it under a running hot tap Claire. I think boiling water is a little extreme.

kay welch said:
The polish is fine tends to stick on just the other two i have problems with.Dont fancy using blutak all over my bottles to keep lids on dosent look very good when you get them out in front of clients.
you put the blutac UNDER the bottles to make sure they stay in place in your carry case.
it's great when working too, a little bit under a bottle to make sure it doesn't slip and slide on your workstation/table.
(don't need to tell you who gave me that tip :wink2: ) and it works too :D

Latest posts

Back