nail geeks meet at excel??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginger

Reaction score
hi guys,
i know this sounds a little naff but would any one be interested in meeting up at excel so we could meet up face to face etc? i will be attending on the sunday (work on the monday)!! my main aim is to check out the nail section and if possible check out the nail competion to see if i fancy entering one in the future and i believe GMG is giving a lecture on smile lines (I am sure i read this somewhere) so will DEFINATELY be attending that one.
if anyone is interested in meeting then let me know.

xxgingerxx

Hi Ginger,

I will be doing a seminar on smiles, Doug Schoon will be there promoting his new book and the Geeks will have their own stand to meet at thanks to Professional Beauty ;)

Look out for the geek badges and t shirts they're bound to be everywhere!!

Debz xx

And if you check out Post by Laystar in Chit chat, you can order your Geek badge and/or top from her so we can see who you are as you wonder through the crowd!

cheers guys thats great look forward to meeting you all then xxgingerxx

Give us a reminder nearer the time where we are going to meet!

i'll be working at excel so you will all have to pop over and see me on the ezflow stand :)

Jess
xox

ps- i will try to pop along to the geek stand at some point too ;)

Sparklepink said:
i'll be working at excel so you will all have to pop over and see me on the ezflow stand :)

Jess
xox

ps- i will try to pop along to the geek stand at some point too ;)
Hiya jess,

i too will be working at Excel, me and Hermie will be on the Nailorder stand, so feel free to pop along and say a quick hi!!!

Jess i usually pop over and see Antony for a quick chat so i'll look out for you!! It will be nice to put a face to a name!!!

Amanda

I will be at excel and hopeflly get on the seminar with the GMG and a few others, i will be sure to pop buy with my geek tshirt to say HELLOOOOO! to you all
x

Latest posts

Back