Nail, hair and beauty geeks...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeupartistzoe

Reaction score
Heya Guys,

Just wondering if any of you would answer the cheeky question of how much rent you pay for your chair/ nail station/ beauty rooms? I know this varys region to region and town to town so I guess I'm asking how much are you prepared to pay and for what?

I'm looking to set up a small salon and have proposed my plan to the bank, who like the idea the salon would relvolve around self employed staff renting stations and myself working selected services (in what I do best) and working retailing the brands I use. I don't want to employ as I feel I'm cluded up on most things except employment law and I want staff who want to work. (been self employed myself for over 3 years)

I want provide a clean, attractive shop, fitted out with good quality equipment, retail certain brands which I would provide for self employed personell to use and then get comission through sales too (was thinking 10% and its brands that sell themselves.) I'd give them use of laundry services, incoming phone- I'd be on reception maximising their column when not working myself and chip and pin facilities. It would be in town centre too, not directly the main highstreet but what do you think you would be happy on paying?

I know this is cheeky but if you wouldn't mind...?

:D

Latest posts

Back