Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waaaahhh!! A silly amount just spent at Wildflowers nail site!

Gel stamping goodies to try, (thanks to Jersey Jocks link) plus their topcoat.
Ooh.. and my Calgel kit arrived last week too...

Beans beans beans :D xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1485085865.461776.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1485085882.783284.jpg

S2 and Gemma lamberts bat forms

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1485085913.450261.jpg

And I got my 4th rack from S2 [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1485430593.443111.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1485430613.250831.jpg

No tax day at CND Greece! I just couldn't resist!

Anyone care to explain the difference between retention+, radical and basically moxie liquid? I had never even seen the 3rd!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1485439630.381768.jpg
very happy with this purchase [emoji23][emoji85]

View attachment 203236
View attachment 203237

No tax day at CND Greece! I just couldn't resist!

Anyone care to explain the difference between retention+, radical and basically moxie liquid? I had never even seen the 3rd!
The basics are: retention+ is ideal for clients prone to lifting; radical is best for the more heavy handed clients who are prone to chipping and breakages; and moxie is the fastest setting (I didn't even know you could still get it!).

You don't need to use primer with any of the liquids, a good and thorough prep is enough :)

The basics are: retention+ is ideal for clients prone to lifting; radical is best for the more heavy handed clients who are prone to chipping and breakages; and moxie is the fastest setting (I didn't even know you could still get it!).

You don't need to use primer with any of the liquids, a good and thorough prep is enough :)
Yeah you can't probably. I believe it's one of the old sets but fabulous anyway!

I'm waiting on a big S2 delivery

My Wildflowers gel stamping kit arrived this week (still cant upliad photos *groan!)

Its lovely & the black works a treat, but due to me messing up the conversion rate for $, paying shipping & customs (quite rightly) it wernt half expensive :(

Is there a UK distrubutor anywhere? It was a total impuse buy for me but im too scared to order anything else
Xx

Bit boring but I got my fix lol

Bit boring but I got my fix lol
you'll soon have your 4th rack full. hehe
I booked to go on the lecente look course beg of april. cant wait. xx

you'll soon have your 4th rack full. hehe
I booked to go on the lecente look course beg of april. cant wait. xx

Oh missy I've got it lol did u miss my post on it

Oh missy I've got it lol did u miss my post on it
Yeah I seen, I noticed you had ordered more glitters too, so meant your 4th one will soon be full up. :) xx

Latest posts

Back