Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What magpie ones did you get? My clients are all getting Bluebell this week.
I rarely use my stamping played now. I need to get them out and get a few pics on FB to get clients interested in them x

I got a lovely lace moyou one the other week I'll post a pic

Hate this thread, it's influencing my weak nature to spend money [emoji23]. Just gone and ordered a couple new Gelish colours and now going to order some CND additives. Any recommendations on really nice iridescent ones? I need more files so might as well order some fun stuff alongside them. No point in paying postage just for files is there? That's my justification lol. X

My nail mail today, going to have to wait until Sunday to play though!

IMG_0799.JPG

Urck my glitter hasn't arrived but this did. V disappointing nail mail day!

Attachments

• 1463755447992.jpg
    1463755447992.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 222
I got several reels of holographic thread today lol.
I'm going to encapsulate it in acrylic [emoji4]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463764932.545562.jpg

Got Amelia and Angel under some looks so pretty

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463767367.195900.jpg

I got the new stamper too but I actually prefer a sticky stamper and this isn't as sticky as my marshmallow one. I've noticed glitterarty have a see through sticky marshmallow one and I'm tempted to buy it

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463767524.673944.jpg

Love a sticky stamper.

Beautiful work :) what colour shellac is under those lace ones? I know glitter is there too but what colour is the base?

Love a sticky stamper.

Beautiful work :) what colour shellac is under those lace ones? I know glitter is there too but what colour is the base?

I like these see through ones cos you can see where to stamp straight and I love the sticky ones I can't work well with the normal head ones. The glitterarty jelly one is sticky and see through. Sounds ideal. But do I get it when I've just brought this one eugh..
Right under the stamps I have cream puff 2 coats then I burnished some Lecente stardusts lavender crystal and red ruby and blue diamond. So gorgeous very subtle and pretty but non of my clients go for it? [emoji35][emoji35]. And the others are nude knickers with the magpie glitter Amelia and Angel

They're lovely! I bought a transparent stamper from the states but I can't remember where. It doesn't have a long holder so you it's really easy to place it accurately. Only problem is its so squishy I sometimes get the design squint

Last edited:
I like these see through ones cos you can see where to stamp straight and I love the sticky ones I can't work well with the normal head ones. The glitterarty jelly one is sticky and see through. Sounds ideal. But do I get it when I've just brought this one eugh..

Yes of course you do [emoji2]

Yea course ciderella liked this one..
Ha ha!!! I haven't ordered anything today but just because I was too busy lol. I really am stopping buying stuff. I've enough of what I need and want now. With the exception of those new vip glitters [emoji7]

Ha ha!!! I haven't ordered anything today but just because I was too busy lol. I really am stopping buying stuff. I've enough of what I need and want now. With the exception of those new vip glitters [emoji7]

When are they coming out? For gods sake I have a massive list of things to get and it seems to get bigger on an hourly basis now

When are they coming out? For gods sake I have a massive list of things to get and it seems to get bigger on an hourly basis now
23rd at 7pm as a set and individually. I've an alarm set on my phone!

Latest posts

Back