Nail Sites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathyw

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend some useful nail sites that i can look at, all i have at momemt in creative ..... there are loads out there, but some recommended ones would be great, thanks
also even though L&P trained withcreative was thinking of a good gel course, but since readibg through some of these sites, noticed Cuticles! do they provide training with certain products, trainers....! Did a gel course previusly but didnt feel very confident about it, was with star nails, thats why went on to Creative, any idead welcome

Cuticles is a franchise arrangement, mainly for mobile techs I believe ... and they do their training with Creative.

Have to say if you are looking into a realy good gel then you can't go wrong with Creative's Brisa. I've been a gel user for 4 years and Brisa is the best I have used by far.

i did a foundation course already with creative, on L& P so would i then just do gel, and who would i pay, cuticles or creative!!! sorry new on all this

thanks just had a look, think i may call them up for a chat, thanks

Latest posts

Back