nail stickers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avivajoy

Reaction score
Ok, Im really on a roll. Im also ignoring husband, child and housework, but what the hell. I bought stickers from them http://www.myshugar.co.uk and I like them so much, I refuse to use them! I dont know if they are better than other companies but the woman who designs them does the most fantastic designs with them, including 3D work which you can see here: http://www.myshugar.co.uk/gallery.html

WOW!
what a fab site - some great designs there.
Have you tried www.nailtopia.co.uk - more great designs and a quick delivery.:)

I know that site, looked at it tonight as a matter of fact. Also once I get started I go mad and can hardly lift my hands with the weight of the stickers!! Daft I know. Ive found a shop near where I live that sells lots of nails stuff cheaply. Yes, yes, there is a lot of cheap cheap stuff which I use for practicing etc but I get some great stickers there for about 40p and they are good quality, not fantastic but good. I got some stripping tape for 50p! Problem is Im a hoarder, Ive got loads of stickers and other things but hate 'wasting' them. Ive really got to get a grip.

I know what you mean - I keep my Nailtopia stickers for 'good' and I use the ones I bought from Ebay. Infact the Ebay ones seemed such a good deal I bought about a hundred packets, I have enough of them to last forever LOL. I should maybe put some on Geekbay as I will never get through them all. The Ebay ones are lovely the only difference is they are not as intricately detailed as some of my favs from Nailtopia ~ the lacey butterflies and lace designs.
KxXx

Ooh I love Nailtopia stickers. I wear them all the time & make all my clients have them! I spent far too much on stickers at the trade show but now I'm used to these stickers, I won't use anything else. I've just spent all evening decorating colour pops for my halloween & christmas displays & updating my regular display, showing off all my new stickers.

Latest posts

Back