Nail Tec Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vixen172

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Im needing some much needed advice on how to become a Nail Tec. Ive been interested in this work for some time now and have decided to train to be a nail tec while still working as a staff nurse and start doing something i really enjoy. My only problem is that i have been looking around for courses but im a big confused by what i need to do. My local college doesnt do any courses but i have been looking into doing a distance learning course, however im not sure if these are like proper qualifications and not sure if i will be a qualified nail tec after doing them?

Im really confused, any help would be really really great!

Kim

Hi and welcome if I were you I would go to search and then Type in training or courses and I am sure loads will come up for you to read.

I did some training on a 4 day course then found this site and decided where I wanted to go.

I have just this year trained with Ezflow L&P a 3 day course which I really loved.

I hope to do a lot more training I have got a long way to go yet I am not even 1/2 way there so need to save lots of penny's up.

Good luck to what you decide to do but it sounds as you have found the right place with the Nail Geek, I only wish I had found it before I did!

Caz xxx

caz3 said:
Hi and welcome if I were you I would go to search and then Type in training or courses and I am sure loads will come up for you to read.

I did some training on a 4 day course then found this site and decided where I wanted to go.

I have just this year trained with Ezflow L&P a 3 day course which I really loved.

I hope to do a lot more training I have got a long way to go yet I am not even 1/2 way there so need to save lots of penny's up.

Good luck to what you decide to do but it sounds as you have found the right place with the Nail Geek, I only wish I had found it before I did!

Caz xxx

Hi and welcome - you have come to the best place to find out everything to need to know about nails.
I was going to do a home learn course and searched on the net for options. I found the geek site and found all the answers to which training to do etc...
There are quite a few different companies that offer really good training - so I decided not to do the home learn course and am in the middle of a 5 day foundation course. I personally don't think I would have been able to cope without a "real" person physically showing me what to do - but everyone learns in different ways.
Just put "training" in the search option - this will give you a few hours reading of advice!! Then make your decision on what is best for you!
There are loads of helpful geeks on here who know their stuff and it wasn't long ago that I was asking the very same thing as you - so good luck!!

Latest posts

Back