• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nail tech wanted for editorial great pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenbaker

Reaction score
Hi guys
If this is in the wrong section forgive me I am new.
I am a make up artist on the look out for a cool nail tech for a very creative editorial submission.
We have a full creative team great photographer, hair, styling make up ;-) and gorgeous agency models

You can view my work at
Lauren Baker Make up Artist, Body painter | Facebook

Lauren Baker | Facebook

www.laurenbbeauty.wordpress.com

Please pm me for more details with a link to your work. This is not a paid casting but will be amazing pics and editorial credits
x

I've sent a message on FB to Kirsty Lund and Gemma Lambert re your search. Both are great techs with a lot of artistic skill. Hopefully they'll be in touch with you soon.

Good luck!:)

Hiya,
I am a session tech, I do alot of stuff like this...pm me or email me [email protected]

Zarra x

Hi guys
sorry should of mentioned :irked: ... the shoot is in London so the closer to London the better I dont want to drag anyone to far. Will be in touch with details if you can pm a contact number that would be grand

Kisses
xxx

i have pm'd you

Latest posts

Back