Nail Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
just been looking through some of the threads about nail tips, are they all different then i thought that they were all the same (they look it to me any way ):| i have a nail trainer on its way i need to practice blending. my blending is awfull it looks shadowy and as if ive got two smile lines. lol dianna xx:( sorry forgot i am ysing star nail and millenium tips at moment,

HI Dianna

What tips are you using?

What i do, is firstly cut out the well area, then thin out the tip. So when you place the tip on the nail you have done most of the hard work. You should be able to blend the tip alot quicker. Try it and good luck babes :Love:

i also cut out well and pre-blend (star nails & millenium)

I have to say sometimes you do get a prolem with the nail trainer and tips.

I think the ones from essential nails are made especially for them as seem to be a better fit, but this is good experience in trying to fit nail tips to awkward clients hands.

I always get a gap with my nail tips on my trainer although my smile line is blended perfectly. At the end of the day i am using this for practice and it i not a client but for blending, finishing, application of product and polishing it is excellent, just the daft tips dont fit properly, ive tried creative, Ezflow, NSI, star and othe lesser known companies,I think the problem is that the nail beds are very flat and most tips have a deep c curve, the best i found were eclipse tips by creative but they work out pricey when playing.

HTH

Best thing is look at essential nail site and get the proper tips or the lone airbrush nils theya e good for playign with so ive been told.

Latest posts

Back