Nail Training in Southampton area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxglove

Reaction score
Hello again and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ;)

I have decided that (after reading this site!) I am not going to do my nail training at my Local college. I am going to pay that bit extra, and go for either the Creative Course, or the EZflow system. So thank you guys, for preventing me from making a possible mistake :)

I think I am leaning towards the EZflow system.......Does anyone know what the training is like in Southampton? I am very tempted to go to the one in Gillingham in Dorset (the one run by Samantha Biddle) as this looks very professional.

The only thing putting me off this academy is the location.....I live on the Isle of Wight and the travelling would include a car, ferry and 2 changes of train, plus a possible taxi........phew! I think I would be so flaked out at the end of it, I wouldnt be able to take in all of the information!

Can you offer any sugestions?

HAve to say you wouldn't go wrong with training with Samantha. Or there is the Creative Nail Academy in Salisbury.

However why not have a chat with our fellow geek Pinkshell_Nails, she has started teaching at a local FE on the IOW and I know you'd get fantastic training from her.

Sassy Hassy said:
However why not have a chat with our fellow geek Pinkshell_Nails, she has started teaching at a local FE on the IOW and I know you'd get fantastic training from her.

Thak you for your reply........I would love to train locally as it would save time and money for me. However the local college courses are booked until at least September, and I really really want to start ASAP :)

I will PM Pinkshell_Nails though - thank you for the tip (pardon the pun!)

if you ring 0845 330 0840 for your nearest distributor, there is a distributor in Southampton but you may nt come under that area as you are in the IoW and Cal nails would be your distributor
for Education Centre list click here

hth

Jess
xox

Foxglove said:
Thak you for your reply........I would love to train locally as it would save time and money for me. However the local college courses are booked until at least September, and I really really want to start ASAP :)

I will PM Pinkshell_Nails though - thank you for the tip (pardon the pun!)

i know that some educators will travel if you want to train locally... i have in the past....why nt ring the distrubutor to see

hth

Jess
xox

Are the distributors the same as trainers then, Sparklepink? Sorry if it is a stupid question - I hvnts quite worked all of this out in my head yet :)

Also I couldnt see a link on your reply for the EZflow site that you mentioned............. I have been searching and searching for it, but no luck so far ;(

Foxglove said:
Are the distributors the same as trainers then, Sparklepink? Sorry if it is a stupid question - I hvnts quite worked all of this out in my head yet :)

Also I couldnt see a link on your reply for the EZflow site that you mentioned............. I have been searching and searching for it, but no luck so far ;(

well every sub distributor has an educator who works alongside the distrubution... so for instance... Jo Shirley is a EzFlow master artisit educator and is also the EzFlow distrubutor for Doncaster and surrounding area

heres the link again http://www.californianails.com/educentre.htm
Jess
xox

Thank you, Sparklepink....I understand now :)

I will give the number a ring tomorrow - I am sure they wont be working on New Years Day!!

I think I will enrol on the Beginners course, and also the Manicure & Pedicure one too.

Just before I do enrol, though....does this company ever run special offer deals for their training? I am sure the answer will be 'no' but it is worth asking the question :)

Thank you all for your help so far!!

tomorrow is a bank hol as well (lucky us getting and extra day off :)) so they may nt be there

there have been a few v popular deals for beginners l&p in the past where you get your kit for free but there isnt any offers for training at the mo...sorry!

Jess
xox

Thank you for the link, Jess!

I have found a Southampton education centre on the Grafton Website. The name given was Simon Bhargi.........

As for the special offers - I always seem to miss those :cry: But I really want to get stuck in.......... I just need to apply for a career development loan now, I guess.

Latest posts

Back