Nailclass - Geekbay or OSNS?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadAboutNails

Reaction score
On the original thread it said we should be able to buy Nailclass via the site first. I have just recieved my July/August Update and in there it says the OSNS will have them from August....that's just over a week away!

Have I missed something????:zzz: Been checking Geekbay!!!:eek: And the other thread....oh, btw that one is sooooooo funny!!:lol:

I've also been checking ..... only everyday, all day :D

xxxx

I was thinking that too!

Can you give us any info please Geeg?

Hi!

I have been thinking this tooooo since getting the news letter.

WHAT IS GOING ON GEEG....................please tell us.

Many Thanks! :hug:
Tilly Ann said:
I was thinking that too!

Can you give us any info please Geeg?

Me too, I need to get a life because I have to check every 5 mins in case I miss out!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I am sooooo glad it's not just me!!!:D

hope i dont miss out, as im on my holidays in 2 weeks,

wonder if i can put in a provisional booking for one.

I would imagine that the site will take advance orders and we will get it first, just cos the leaflet says august doesnt mean to say it will be out on the 1st .

The book 'nailclass' will be in at the end of this week.

Unfortunately Samuel will not be home before then to set up everything on the site but Will be as soon as possible.

The book will not be available from the One Stop Nail Shop until later than August.

Geeks will see it here first, and purchase it from here first and remember, your purchase via the site will go toward maintaining the site. Purchases from the One stop Nail Shops will not go toward maintaining the site.

Believe me you will be he first to get a hold of it ... I promissed didn't I? :hug:

scattyfox said:
I would imagine that the site will take advance orders and we will get it first, just cos the leaflet says august doesnt mean to say it will be out on the 1st .
Are we suppost to pm geeg, to place an order because I don't want to miss out.

J

Thanks Geeg, your a star :)

J

No one's going to miss out !!

You will be able to buy right off the site and Samuel (GMG) will have it all set up as soon as he can. PATIENCE ALL!!

I am tickled pink though that you are all so excited about it!! XXX

im going on holiday on monday - i wanted a signed copy :rolleyes:

im not back till 9th august will it still be available by then. signed copies wont i know but still want one. would of liked a signed one but you cant have everything !!!

Tracey .... EVERY Nail Geek is going to get a signed copy EVEN YOU.

I'm flying to the UK soon to sign them PERSONALLY .... I promissed didn't I?????

EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!:lol:

I though i read somewhere from GMG that it would only be the first 100. Well im most happy i can fly off to ibiza knowing when i come back i will be able to purchase a personally signed copy of your book which i will dearly treasure

thanks geeg !!!!!

great news, i can get one before my holidays.

WOO-HOO!!!!!:D When we buy via here we ALL going to get a signed copy? :hug: Brill!....I'm soooooo excited!! I can't wait!!!!

geeg said:
Tracey .... EVERY Nail Geek is going to get a signed copy EVEN YOU.

I'm flying to the UK soon to sign them PERSONALLY .... I promissed didn't I?????
Hi all!!
Does this mean that even if you are fairly new to the site, we can all get the chance? What about the non-creative trained?
I would love to have the chance to get my hands on a copy but am awaiting to do a conversion course to Creative as I only have the VTCT qualification.
Love Kimmie

'nailclass' is not a Creative book. It is MY book. Yes I am a Creative Nail technician but the book is generic and is about technique which is not brand related and I do not mention brands in the book ... it is for the good of ALL no matter what brand they choose to use.

Sorry Geeg, told you I was fairly new!! But thanks for the reply. I need as much help as I can get and would love to be able to get my hands on a copy.
Love Kimmie

Latest posts

Back