nailfresh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dales nails

Reaction score
hi im absolutely loving this forum and im finding it a godsend!!!!!! ive been hearing some fantastic things about nailfresh to which i will most definately be buying some from excel!just one quick question as ill most prob be using nailfresh to tidy up polish smile line etc.when you tidy up your smile line with this product what brush do you use and also do you use a basecoat prior to applying your white and will using nailfresh to tidy up remove a little of your basecoat? just a quick question thanks!

dales nails said:
hi im absolutely loving this forum and im finding it a godsend!!!!!! ive been hearing some fantastic things about nailfresh to which i will most definately be buying some from excel!just one quick question as ill most prob be using nailfresh to tidy up polish smile line etc.

when you tidy up your smile line with this product what brush do you use and also do you use a basecoat prior to applying your white and will using nailfresh to tidy up remove a little of your basecoat? just a quick question thanks!

Glad you are liking the forum!
I count it as three questions!! :lol:
1. I use an old acrylic brush that has a point on it, but you could use any decent brush with a point.
2. I always use a base coat
3. Yes, but it doesn't make any difference at all.
Hope this answers your queries.

geeg said:
1. I use an old acrylic brush that has a point on it, but you could use any decent brush with a point.
thankyou very much! i will purchase some at excel.

Hi
Sori if I appear a bit dim but I've never heard of using nailfresh to tidy up the smile line. Also what do you mean when you say you always use a base coat under the white? Is this for l&p applications then cos I've never been taught to do this or am I misunderstanding the question?

geeg said:

i thought it was scrubfresh used to clean up a smile line??

In the post the writer is talking about detailing POLISH which she states quite clearly.

We are not talking about liquid and powder application. Polish application.

DONZIE said:
Hi
Sori if I appear a bit dim but I've never heard of using nailfresh to tidy up the smile line. Also what do you mean when you say you always use a base coat under the white? Is this for l&p applications then cos I've never been taught to do this or am I misunderstanding the question?

You and me alike Donzie i misread the question to! :wink2:

Yeah thanks for that but when you're quite new to nails it is all quite confusing isn't it?! I just panicked for a bit cos I thought I was doing something wrong

nailfairy said:
You and me alike Donzie i misread the question to! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back