Nailfresh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickyc

Reaction score
Hi can anyone explain to me what nailfresh is. Is it like scrubfresh? Should you use it with scrubfresh? I'm abit confused as we didn't use nailfresh on my foundation course.
Thanks

nickyc said:
Hi can anyone explain to me what nailfresh is. Is it like scrubfresh? Should you use it with scrubfresh? I'm abit confused as we didn't use nailfresh on my foundation course.
Thanks

Scrub Fresh is a sanitising dehydrator which must be used in any prep - but Nail Fresh is a super dooper extra dehydratror which I personally use for peeps with oily nail plates i apply this after I have scrub freshed not before - most people dont tend to need Nail Fresh IMO hope this helps untill a more season tech can explain in more depth

Fab Freak said:
Scrub Fresh is a sanitising dehydrator which must be used in any prep - but Nail Fresh is a super dooper extra dehydratror which I personally use for peeps with oily nail plates i apply this after I have scrub freshed not before - most people dont tend to need Nail Fresh IMO hope this helps untill a more season tech can explain in more depth

Nail Fresh is an Ether based super deep dehydrator as Louise mentions. However when using Power Prep you should use ScrubFresh, Nail Fresh then ScrubFresh again. Nail Fresh does not leave behind the pathogen fighters that are in Scrubfresh.

NAIL FRESH,
IT A NAIL CLEANSER FOR NATURAL NAILS, PRIOR TO NAIL ENHANCEMENTS, HELPS LIFT PRONE CLIENTS.
COMES IN A BLUE BOTTLE LIKE PRIMER.
LOOK ON WWW.DESIGNERNAILS.COM
CLICK ON PRODUCTS, THEN PREPARATION
hope this explains.

That's very confusing now - the one I have is in a brown bottle LOL - Acid Free primer is in a blue bottle too LOL.

naturalnails said:
Nail Fresh is an Ether based super deep dehydrator as Louise mentions. However when using Power Prep you should use ScrubFresh, Nail Fresh then ScrubFresh again. Nail Fresh does not leave behind the pathogen fighters that are in Scrubfresh.
top tecs just doing there bling!

The small bottles of Nail Fresh come in dark blue bottles like primer. The larger bottles (I think may be discontinued) of Nail Fresh come in brown bottles.

My old acid free primer comes in a blue bottle but nail fresh comes in brown is this what you mean?
NailNovice2 said:
The small bottles of Nail Fresh come in dark blue bottles like primer. The larger bottles (I think may be discontinued) of Nail Fresh come in brown bottles.

naturalnails said:
That's very confusing now - the one I have is in a brown bottle LOL - Acid Free primer is in a blue bottle too LOL.

The blue bottle precedes the old brown one... just nicer looking! Is larger bottle than AFP!!

Thanks for your replies, would you use it on every client or the ones which have oily nails?
Thanks

Only on excessive oily nails. Nowadays it is probably used more for tidying up after varnishing as Retention+ is so adhesive.

Do a search on Nail Fresh and see what else is said about it.

Thanks, have made the search on nailfresh and all my questions have been answered. Thanks again.

naturalnails said:
Only on excessive oily nails. Nowadays it is probably used more for tidying up after varnishing as Retention+ is so adhesive.

Do a search on Nail Fresh and see what else is said about it.

I have horrible hands (if i say so myself), anything that could be wrong i have it, clammy, oily, splayed, skii-jump, etc. and I'm never quite sure whether to use primer or nail fresh

Can nail fresh and primer be used together? and if so does it matter what order they go on with, and should you scrubfresh after primer as well??

GMS said:
I have horrible hands (if i say so myself), anything that could be wrong i have it, clammy, oily, splayed, skii-jump, etc. and I'm never quite sure whether to use primer or nail fresh

Can nail fresh and primer be used together? and if so does it matter what order they go on with, and should you scrubfresh after primer as well??

If using the power prep you would do your cuticle remover step, then ScrubFresh, Nail Fresh, ScrubFresh and then the Acid Free Primer.

HTHs

Latest posts

Back