Nailympics - London March 20-21st 2005

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Fox

Reaction score
COMPETITION FEVER HITS LONDON

The closing date for registrations for the first London Nailympics is

7th March

This event has attracted an enormous amount of interest from techs across the globe

Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to push your own boundaries, network, meet some of your icons, and be a part of something new and exciting - get the competition fever now and call to register or register online!!!!!

Whether you've competed before or not - can you afford to miss out?

call now on 01763 261 091

or www.olympiabeauty.co.uk

see ya there

Alex Fox

ps- if you don't want to compete - register for free exhibition tickets and come and enjoy the spectators' gallery! (As well as checking out the exhibition) and/or watch the awards ceremony from 3.30pm on Monday 21 March (hosted by none other than Mr Geek himself). :cool: :lick: :cool: :lick: :cool: :lick: :cool: :lick: :cool: :lick: :wink2:

Hi alex, thanks, i want to enter a competition eventually but i havent had enough experience yet, besides i have been trained to use an electric nail file and i dont think they allow this in comps.

I am trying to persuade my husband to going to the nail olympics with me because i really want to go, and Young Nails have said i can help them on their stand!

Why not come along and get a feel for it?

Check out what's going on - it will give you a great insight and maybe you can enter in 2006!

We have made provisions for spectators - a seating area and satnding arena to watch teh action!

If you fancy it - register for free tickets on

www.olympiabeauty.co.uk

kind regards Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes i will!! ive persuaded my husband and we will stay at the hilton olympia, and Young Nails have sent me 2 VIP tickets so i cant wait to go now!!

See you there......:D

See you there!!!!!!

This is great news

regards Alex F

Latest posts

Back