nailympics, vegas here i come!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liza smith

Reaction score
i'm off to vegas on friday to compete in the nailympics for the 1st time (in vegas!)
this is courtesy of professional nails as my prize for winning the "british competitor of the year 2005".
:D
i'm entered in the L & P tip & overlay on saturday, & the sculpt on sunday.
my model & i are going to see celine dion on sunday night, & at some point we're meeting up with alex fox for a drink!
i'm really looking forward to seeing the us team on the cnd stand, i think jan arnold will be there, & it is always a pleasure to have a chat with her.
the awards ceromony is on monday at 2pm, & we fly home on tuesday.
quite a nice steady schedule i think!
i will fill u all in on the details when i get back
liza x

Good luck! Knock 'em dead!!

You clever thing!
Make sure that we get to see loads of piccies, we love piccies x
I wish you all the best :hug:

heavenly said:
You clever thing!
Make sure that we get to see loads of piccies, we love piccies x
I wish you all the best :hug:

Absolutely, we want pics! Have a great time & good luck! Any room in your luggage for a little geek??? Fingers crossed for you.

Good Luck babe and Kick some Serious Nail Butt .....
Hershey bars...Hint hint hint.....here I come lol.....hint hint hint..........the last ones where so yummy, thanks hun xxxx
All the best and have a safe trip and come back smiling xxx

dont forget we RULZ big time babe xxxx

fingers crossed for u babe u can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock on viva las vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow you lucky thing, have a great time and best of luck dianna xx

thanx all for good wishes!
i'm glad you reminded me ruth about the hershy bars, i would've forgot :o
i will b happy if i improve on my 2 x 6th places that i got in division 3 in london.
c u all when i get back
liza x

Good Luck Liza, go get em girl.

Ruth, you know you can get Hershey's over here?? I buy them from a place in Chester! yummy

liza smith said:
thanx all for good wishes!
i'm glad you reminded me ruth about the hershy bars, i would've forgot :o
i will b happy if i improve on my 2 x 6th places that i got in division 3 in london.
c u all when i get back
liza x

Just remember AB FAB TV program babe, I will be you PA lol, I will be there with you in spirit.... I will be that little voice in your ear... "Kick some Butt and then go and get those Hershey bars for me lol"....................

Good luck Liza....just enjoy every minute. XXXXXX

good luck,have a fab time

How brilliant is that?????????????????

Good luck. We'll all be rooting for you. xxx

Best of luck Lisa. I can't wait to hear the results, I assume the awards ceremony is 2pm their time, so we will all be sitting here in the evening waiting to hear from you. Vegas is such a magic place, you will definitely have a brilliant time.

Knock em dead.

Good luck Liza :hug:

May the FORCE [GEEK] be with you.xxxxxx

Best wishes.xxxxxxxx

Love N Hugs
XX J XX

GOOD LUCK LISA - YOU DO US GEEKS PROUD!

GOOD LUCK LIZA..!!

Do us all proud hun, see you soon:hug:

What a fantastic experience! Good Luck Liza, we'll be thinking of you and sending out our geeky vibes :) xx

Latest posts

Back