Nailympics ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weyy Heyy Monkeystails Georgie got 1st place in L&P Sculpted 1st Division.

Well done georgie excellent news very well done hun you deserve it.
I'll buy ou a drink when i see you next enjoy your evening x

Well done to Claire, Jess and Glynis the geks are doing us proud, very well done girls
xx

Well done CB and Jess my little chickens, Im sooo proud of you. Well done xx

Congratulations to everyone, Glynis, Sparkle, Oceana and Georgie - you are all brilliant :) :) :)

Wayhey !!! Congratulations to one and all :wink2:

Congrats Jess and CB your coolio well done xxxxxx

congratulations to all!

great big congratulations to you all.

Thanks for all your messages. Well done to everyone who took part. It was a great nerve shattering day. I loved all the glitz and music. Well done to GMG for managing all those names!!!

I am absolutely chuffed to bits at getting a 2nd place - much more than I expected, I really didn't think I had done well enough. That's the last comp for me I think if I have to join the real pros next time!!!!!

Could not have done it without all the help and advice from you guys. - End of acceptance speech ;)

It was a great day and learned so much more, ready for the new competition year. I came 5th in L&P tip and overlay which is far far better than I imagined so well and truly happy. I was sat next to Tom Holcomb and the entity team when I was competing so I did lose the will to live at one point, as they had all of these different tools and gadgets and hot water you name it , it was there. I can now practice what I saw them do and hopefully win one day. I met Glynis and watched her collect her award so well done it was all very exciting. Can't wait until the next one. Well done everyone!

zpocock said:
I was sat next to Tom Holcomb and the entity team when I was competing so I did lose the will to live at one point, as they had all of these different tools and gadgets and hot water you name it , it was there.[/b][/color]

pmsl Zoe. I think my tip for anyone competing in the future is "Don't sit next to the Entity Team" :lol: I was also trying to see what they were doing!!! Well done to those guys though, they certainly knew what they are doing.

It certainly was a good competition for male technicians. I think I can only remember two or three 1st place prizes going to women. Well done guys :green: I can only dream of being that good.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulation's

Clare ..... Jess ..... & .... Glynis..... Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Done..... Love n Hugs

Jnail OZxxxxxxMWAHXXXXXXX

congratulations to you all

Any word on Liza?

Congratulations to you all,

And Well done Glynis -told you all your hard work would pay off!! :green:

xxxx

Latest posts

Back