Naio

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
I have just got the Naio catalogue which says the innovative team works closely with product manufactures. We test all new products and will only choose those which pass our stict quality and that Naio is one of the fastest companies in the field both in the UK and abroad. No MMA in there products.

Can anyone tell me if they are any good or if they have used these

Thanks
Carolyn.

Don't want to appear thick, but I have never heard of them....

They sell a lot of stuff on ebay. You will find it under Naio Nails I think.

hi, i've just started learning and find naio's l&p good for practicing. i wasn't too impressed with their tip selection but its definatley worth trying the powders and liquids. they also sell some tip remover at a really great price.

Nailorder are really good as well. i got all my tips and accessories from them at the show last week. http://www.nailorder.com/site1/home.asphttp://www.nailordercatalogue.co.uk/

hope this has helped

emma

If they are sold as a company on ebay i would be very wary, for a variety of reasons there was an article about this same thing not that long a go. Personally never heard of them? or seen any of there nails ?
jess124 said:
They sell a lot of stuff on ebay. You will find it under Naio Nails I think.

which company would u recommend? i eventually want to train with creative and use their products, but dont want to pay top prices for practicing at the moment as i'm still learning on the trainer hand.

emma

caz3 said:
I have just got the Naio catalogue which says the innovative team works closely with product manufactures.

This means they just buy it from another source. They have nothing to do with the manufacturing process. Just the same old same old generic 'stuff'.

We test all new products and will only choose those which pass our stict quality and that Naio is one of the fastest companies in the field both in the UK and abroad. No MMA in there products.

Utter Rubbish. These statements mean absolutely nothing.

Can anyone tell me if they are any good or if they have used these

Thanks

Carolyn.

Get quality education and stick to the branded lines that are KNOWN and PROVED to be the best. Beware.

i'm a bit miffed about this MMA thing. i read all the articles and can you tell me if the following are ok or if they are bad and i shouldn't use them.

Polyethylmethacrylate
Ethyl Methacrylate

emma

Invest in yourself, buy the best products and education you can afford. Lest waste in thelong run on finances and product. I personally have not heard of Naio, as Geeg says, they are probably a generic company.

Cathy

emma's nails said:
i'm a bit miffed about this MMA thing. i read all the articles and can you tell me if the following are ok or if they are bad and i shouldn't use them.

Polyethylmethacrylate
Ethyl Methacrylate

emma

These ingredients are not MMA and you can use them.

I had a catalogue sent from Naio all there products say they have no MMA!

Also they say they work closely with other nail product manufactures!

They told me they were getting a new gel soon that you can soak off.

I have not bought from them have just looked and asked a few questions, I know there feedback is really good to say they have sold lots of things but then maybe only people who do there own nails buy from them!

This is why I asked this question a few weeks ago.

Caz

Thanks this is what I wanted to hear that is why I posted the question a few weeks ago now.

Thanks again.

Caz

geeg said:
Get quality education and stick to the branded lines that are KNOWN and PROVED to be the best. Beware.

Thanks yes you are right

Caz

cuticles said:
Invest in yourself, buy the best products and education you can afford. Lest waste in thelong run on finances and product. I personally have not heard of Naio, as Geeg says, they are probably a generic company.

Cathy

If you use an inferior product and have to pay for their training then you will only have to pay out all over again for more training, lots of us get caught out like this when in the long run it actually would ahve been cheaper to pay out for the training i should have used initially.

HTH

Yes I think we all learn the hard way in many things in life.

I am quite happy with my training I had ok it is not Creative but from reading through this site I would know many answers to questions that have been asked as I was taught this on my course.

All I need now is to find a good product to use our kits we bought were Millieum we also used NSI Acrylic.

I think I will go for NSI I need to do lots of nails now to get better at what I am doing I am sure it will all come to place one day.

Thanks for your input.

Caz

scattyfox said:
If you use an inferior product and have to pay for their training then you will only have to pay out all over again for more training, lots of us get caught out like this when in the long run it actually would ahve been cheaper to pay out for the training i should have used initially.

HTH

Latest posts

Back