Nakomi Nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6223hil

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me where to get the Nakomi Nail Art stamping kit, it is available on shop canada tv but it does not allow you to enter a United Kingdom address on the drop down menu therefore I cannot order it, I have konad and other stamping kits and would love to buy this one. I have tried emailing customer service on shop canada tv about 6 times :mad: but they dont answer can anyone please tell me where else I could buy this online it would be much appreciated :biggrin: thanks

Do you want to have beautiful nail with simple and easy way?? Just put on the handmade Japanese 3D acrylic nail tips. It is salon quality and looks great!! Put it off when you don't need them anytime. Very convenient!
Check it out here: Handmade 3D Acrylic Nail Tips

Hi Kittychan,

Hello & welcome to this wonderful site. I hope you enjoy being part of our community.

Just to advise you - that it is not permitted to promote your business in this way -I have noticed you have just joined this site and ressurected old thread about nail art etc to promote your business with a reply.
Forgive me if I am wrong on this, but it does look like that is the case.

Can I direct you to read . The Commandments of a Geek which can be found here.....
http://www.salongeek.com/how-do-stuff-site/31101-commandments-geek.html

- and in particular section number 6 .......

6 - Thou shalt not peddle thy wares
Advertising is allowed on the site via banners and auto-linking but not through posting. Threads, posts, pms, blogs or Social Group Posts designed to bait and hook or advertise a service or product for your financial gain is a sure fire way to get your post deleted and possibly get banned. I no longer allow threads, posts, blogs, or social group posts to be made offering 'special deals' or 'special deals for geeks only'.
If another member is asking about your product or service, or if your products or services are relevant to the topic at hand you may respond without wording that would consider the post to be an advertisement. Once again, I would encourage you to ask a moderator if in doubt about this rule to avoid deletion of posts, an angry mob of geeks and a potential ban.

Latest posts

Back