Name for business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Playgirl056

Reaction score
what do you reckon to The Talon Salon??? or is that stupid???? help I need a name!!!

I like that name...although it may be a bit of a mouthful to say when you answer the phone!! But then again if you are good at tongue twisters why not!! I like it!

I think it sounds good. :confused:

I like it but if I'm being honest I have always found the work 'talon' conjures up images of extremely long, claw-like nails which are either bright red or have loads of wacky art on them!!!!!! If you have any clients or potential clients that are as strange as me, then it may put them off a wee bit!!!!

Just my opinion tho!

When I was looking for a name I though about what would draw me to someone or somewhere and I always found that pretty, luxurious sounding names worked better. Draw up a list of keywords such as; diamond, feather, sparkles, glitz, retreat etc and see if you can find something that way. Be careful though cos there are sooo many good names out there already!

Latest posts

Back