Names-is this silly to worry about?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica94

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am doing a threading course and a spray tan course next month.. I was speaking to my nail tech earlier telling her about it etc - long story short she gave me a few pointers about creating a fb page, general tips about practicing, prices etc and I thought ok, but now I'm stuck on what to call the 'business' page??

I am a stay at home mum who would solely be doing this as a bit of extra cash on the side to start with until things pick up and i eventually intend to make it a larger scale project (but thats still just a pipe dream for now)

I was thinking Jessica's Tanning & Beauty (I hope to do other courses in the future)? Does it sound professional? is it too long or too personal?

Any advice or suggestions would be great :)

Jess x

No not silly to worry about. It's a big thing and important. I know I was the same when I first started.
At least yours says what it is, people know then what to expect.
I started out with 'Lorraine's Beauty Room' and never really liked it but it was what it was!
Then as I've changed and moved into a salon and have other staff it's just 'The Beauty Rooms' now.
Go with your instinct Hun. Good luck xx

I asked my friends on FB for ideas. I actually really liked some of them so did a poll for them to choose as I couldn't decide! X

Latest posts

Back