Naming heaches!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonbladez

Reaction score
I have been searching the website for the last couple of hours and I think it has made my headache worse...

I *think* I have found a name I like for my business. I have checked Company House and there is a LTD with the same name and various others with similar names. I have also checked trademarkey people and in the group 44 which I think is the right one for beauty treatments it has one Name with foreign words after it. Does that mean the whole of that name is trademarked or just the word and foreign words after it. It was registered in Spain.

I plan on eventually getting the name trademarked if I could. Reading through some of the horror stories on the forum I feel I need to protect my business. I just dont want to step on anyones toes in the time it takes me from setting up to saving my pennies to register it

Also where is says black and gold for example, Im guessing it means I cant have a black and gold logo? :Scared:

Thank you in advance

Bekki x x x

Latest posts

Back