National nutritional stockists advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
I'm a Skinade stockist and have been since last year, the product is fantastic however and I became one of the first in the north to stock it unfortunately the c/s has been non existent from my rep. So I'm looking at the national nutritional programme to take over this side of my retail, I already stock jane iredale so I know IIAA have great c/s and it's not sold online to the public by them. I'm just wondering you geeks who stock it, do you find it sells well - I'm not concerned about the RRP's of the products as my clients will pay as they trust my advice, but results wise how do you find? Xx

Sorry so slow!!!

Yes, we stock ANP. We have great support from IIAA, and retail a fair amount, but it does tend to be alongside our Environ skincare.

If I'm honest, I don't retail that much unless it's on a skin event day, where the analyst comes and does skincare and ANP recommendations. The clients do tend to re-buy which is good, and it's great for really stubborn skin conditions where you can use Environ supported with ANP for even better results!

The types of skin conditions that the ANP can treat and the results really are excellent, especially with the Accumax which is amazing!

Vic x

Latest posts

Back