CACI, Environ or Elemis Biotec

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBx

Reaction score
I currently stock Elemis in my salon and am a big fan. Their support hasn’t been great though as I’ve had 7 reps in 6 years and big stints without a rep which has been frustrating! I have been considering taking on Elemis Biotec to be able to upgrade our facial offerings. I have also looked at CACI and am also being swayed by Environ as we stock Jane Iredale and the Advanced nutrition programme, so would complete the iiaa’s “feed, fortify, finish” ethos. I’m really torn and utterly confused with which directions to go! Any opinions or advise would be amazing. Thanks so much. Xx

To me it’s a no brainier. Environ works so perfectly alongside JI and ANP and the machine gives fab results. All I’ve really added to my skincare is a collection of peels for a results driven peel facial. For that I use Dermogenera (I also train and distribute for them in the UK). The two work amazingly well together, and it gives me a great mix of treatments and skincare. All very results driven and active.

If you are retailing elemis at their very high prices, environ will fly off the shelves!!!

Vic x

To me it’s a no brainier. Environ works so perfectly alongside JI and ANP and the machine gives fab results. All I’ve really added to my skincare is a collection of peels for a results driven peel facial. For that I use Dermogenera (I also train and distribute for them in the UK). The two work amazingly well together, and it gives me a great mix of treatments and skincare. All very results driven and active.

If you are retailing elemis at their very high prices, environ will fly off the shelves!!!

Vic x

Thanks so much for your reply. I guess I’m just a bit scared to take the plunge! Yes we retail Elemis really well, I’ve always found it so easy to sell as I’m pretty passionate about it. I’m sure I’ll become just as passionate about Environ once I know more about it! The Dermogenera peels sound good too - good for thought for the future!

Bec x

Latest posts

Back