Natural facelift massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitetips

Reaction score
Hi all... I am a Level 4 Massage therapist and I would like to build on my skills with Natural Facelift Massage. I was wondering if anyone had any advice/experience of courses - which are the best etc... in time I would also like to offer this within a facial treatment and would like to to know what brand of products you would all recommend? I have been looking at Elemis/Neals Yard and Janssen. Of course Facial courses would be of interest too! thank you in advance.

I did a course on natural facelift massage but didn’t learn much. It was things I did all ready. There are lots of videos on YouTube and I have picked up some good techniques.

I did a course on natural facelift massage but didn’t learn much. It was things I did all ready. There are lots of videos on YouTube and I have picked up some good techniques.
Hi, was that the Facelift massage? thank you for that, I will have a look

I was looking at a similar course. Would be useful to know if others feel there isnt much benefit attending.

Several years ago I trained in Natural Face Lift Massage with LCICI. London Centre of Indian Champissage International. It was a 4 day course in SW London with one of their tutors. Excellent course........very intensive and although not necessary as I am massage trained I followed up with the case studies, written and practical examination. I offer it as a course of 6 treatments, with monthly follow ups or a stand alone treatment. Its a very relaxing treatment and whilst not a surgeons knife or electrical facial, it is effective. Whilst I do the Natural Face Lift treatment without any products, for other facials I use Eve Taylor products.

Latest posts

Back