"natural" look with Brisa?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buggy

Reaction score
Can any of you tell me what do you use to get a "natural nail" look enhancement with Brisa (if your client doesn't want the french white).

if i put "natural" brisa over a natural coloured tip will that work?

Thanx

I wuld work but you would have clear tips hun! xx

Wait a sec!! I need to read stuff properly!!!
It will work but there might not be a full cure cos they aren't clear tips! HTH! xx

roll on the 'soft white' coming out then....is there one coming?

Tilly Ann said:
Wait a sec!! I need to read stuff properly!!!
It will work but there might not be a full cure cos they aren't clear tips! HTH! xx

yea, Marco told me to double cure it if they weren't clear. that should do yea? i suppose i'll have to be the guinea pig and try it then unless any one else comes up with anything. might phone Marco's salon.

Creative we need: soft white and opaque stacking pots... is anyone listening? :D

I use natural tips with no probs at all. I use the pink sculpting gel as a bonder layer and a builder layer. I've used gel for 4 years now and never had a worry about this clear forms and clear tips thing. Only thing that I sometimes have probs with is if I use white tips.

There is a soft white sculpting gel.

Sassy Hassy said:
I use natural tips with no probs at all. I use the pink sculpting gel as a bonder layer and a builder layer. I've used gel for 4 years now and never had a worry about this clear forms and clear tips thing. Only thing that I sometimes have probs with is if I use white tips.

There is a soft white sculpting gel.

correct answer Sass! You're a star! i just phoned Marco's and they told me the same, blend a natural tip and use the pink.

didn't know they did a soft white sculpting gel. might get that in then.

The soft white is somwher between the white and natural. It is much more fluid than the white too, much easier to apply.

Do I get a gold star for giving the right answer?!!!!!!!!!

Sassy Hassy said:
The soft white is somwher between the white and natural. It is much more fluid than the white too, much easier to apply.

Do I get a gold star for giving the right answer?!!!!!!!!!

2 GOLD STARS!!!!

Hey that's an idea GMG ... a star system (i did this at work once just for a laugh, i put up a board and put gold silver and bronze stars on it for secretaries that "used their initiative"... wot started out as a joke ended up in massive office rows because people started allocating their own stars and some secretaries took it really personal!!! had to take it down in the end because there was nearly a punch up between two secretaries!!! :eek:

I love Brisa Soft White - its fab! You get it in a sculpting Gel at the moment and I believe soo in the Paint On. I hardly use the normal scultping white now. Really interested in the Natural Gel though - what colour is it?
KxXx

Latest posts

Back