Natural looking extentions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
Can any one tell me what the use when doing natural extenstions

i have used to day natural tip with clear on tip and pink in zone 2 and 3 but was not keen as you can see the natural nail tip underneath and the glue marks

do creative do a natural powder ???????or doesany one know the reciepe for mixing powder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

she is back in tomorrow for nail art as she has work tonight,:rolleyes:

Hi Lisa,

Creative do a Soft White and Natural - depending on what the client wants I will either use Soft White or a mixture of 3 parts Natural to 2 parts SW.

HTHs

Thanks fiona

would you do this all over or only in zone 2 and 3 ????

The soft white/natural would be in zone 1 with pink in zones 2 & 3 to give a more natural look than p&w.

HTH's

lancslass said:
Thanks fiona

would you do this all over or only in zone 2 and 3 ????

Exactly as Yvette said

I use natural tips and Ez flow natural powder all over the nail, it gives a lovely natural look, I love it!

would you do a smile line the same as when doing p+w.

Ok guys, please don't think I'm stupid but I do somtimes get glue marks that show. I use clear gel, is there any tips that you can give me to prevent this happening?

After I've applied each tip I always wipe off any excess adhesive with a lint free wipe before I blend. I never have problems with adhesive marks showing through.

BTW, I don't think you're stupid! Being stupid would have been to recognise a problem and do nothing about it :) !!!

Lisa if you dont want the natural nail free edge to show through when growing out you will have to do a custom blend in zone 2 using flawless and a mix.
HTH

lancslass said:
would you do a smile line the same as when doing p+w.

Yes that's correct. If using the Natural/Soft White then this is opaque enough to hide the natural nail, if placed correctly, if not then take Lucia's advice and custom blend the pink.

Hi there

If I wanted to do a natural looking extension I'd use Bio's sculpting gel, amazing stuff looking the same colour as the free edge.

Deb379

sory debs i use acrylic only thanks for the replty guys

Hiya,

When i do a natural extension, I apply a natural tip & blend, then apply NSI classic pink either all over, which looks really natural or if it's a problem nail say a biter i will use NSI Classic natural applied into zone 1 then pink into zone 2 & 3, the natural is opaque enough to hide the bitten free edge underneath i find.

I'm sure other companies also have natural powders too. The NSI white is very soft too, almost a natural white, so i use NSI competition white for my pink & whites.

HTH X

Vetty said:
After I've applied each tip I always wipe off any excess adhesive with a lint free wipe before I blend. I never have problems with adhesive marks showing through.

me too, but don't forget to wipe from cuticle towards the tip (and if you wipe again, turn the pad over) so that you don't wipe adhesive all over your freshly prep'd nail plate. (any glue accidentally stuck to the tip as you wipe over will be buffed off when you blend)

Latest posts

Back