Ne1 no a short course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coco

Reaction score
hi, i want to do a nail course but iv have read up on these 3/5 day courses and aprantly they r a waste of money and pretty pointless as u dont learn much.

i was wondering if anyone knew of any courses that maybe are just covering a few weeks or months. my college does one in the evenings, but its only 3hours and week and its over 7months. i was hoping to find something that didnt take as long.

if you know anywhere or have any advice pleeeeeeese let me know will be a big help!! i live in dorset so somewhere there or near there would be best.

thanku, Coco xx

Hello

My company is called All Occasion Nails (www.alocnails.co.uk) and funnily enough we are based in Dorset as well as nationally.
We provide short intensive courses in all nail systems with a recognisied certificate at the end.

I can assure you that our short courses are not a waste of time or money and you will learn a lot. You will need to put in a lot of hard work afterwards though to practise what you have learnt. You cant become a pro overnight.

All our trainers are fully qualified and hold teaching qualifications.
We can provide you with a personal training in which a trainer will come to your house....or you can attend a group training course. These are held around the country so im sure there would be one near to you, or if not we can advertise for one in your area.
Let me know if this sounds of interest to you and we can discuss it more.

Thanks

Rowena Mackintosh
Training Director
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back