Need a tag line

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lulubell

Reaction score
Hi there I have got my business name Nail Enhance but i'm struggling with a tag line I will just be doing hands and feet. Any ideas greatfully received. Also how do I register my name and domain name. Thanks XX

Last edited:
Nail Enhance
Enhance the beauty of your hands & feet

Nail Enhance
Enhance the beauty of your fingers & toes

hth :hug:

For domain name registration I would recommend 123-reg, 123-reg | Domain names | Domain name registration - they are cheap - about 7 quid for a .co.uk domain for 2 years - but also provide powerful features, e.g. ability to update DNS records to point to a different server.
Posted via Mobile Device

"Step towards beautiful hands and feet"

"Your beauty is our pleasure" (cheese! :green:)

Hi guys thanks for the info and tag lines, I like the enhance the beauty of your hands and feet, but I have thought of a better name what do you think of Enhancing Elegance? Let me know what you think. XX

I like the alliteration in Enhancing Elegance. Definitely a better name in my opinion.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Ruth for the info on the domain and input on new name, I think it's much better too. I will book my domain name now I think even though it will be a month or two before I try to set up a website, as i'm still training and have another course to do. Thanks again Leanne XX

Hi guys thanks for the info and tag lines, I like the enhance the beauty of your hands and feet, but I have thought of a better name what do you think of Enhancing Elegance? Let me know what you think. XX

I like that name much better too :lol:

Latest posts

Back