need advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfect ten

Reaction score
how many of you nail techs rent inside a salon and do you have a key?
i started renting in a salon 3months ago and the owner refuses to give me a key she said she has three keys and when the guy who's renting upstairs leave i would get his key he left the second month i was there and she still hasn't given me the key.
i think this would end up in court.

When I rented I had a key, it just became easier if I wanted to stay late, or the others wanted to bunk off early. I got it after about 3 months when they felt they could trust me with it!!!

i don't think it has anything to do with trust, isn't it required by law if your renting you should have a key.
the salon opens at 9:00am she comes at 10:00am everyday, but there is someone who opens up on mornings, what would happen if she is sick and i have a customer at 9am, she even closes at 2pm on Saturday it's the only day i actually make money because most people work during the week, i had a customer come in to book an appointment for 2pm on Saturday's she actually screamed "NO! I CLOSE AT TWO" she's ruining my business.

Don't know where you stand with the law, but if she can't trust you with a key then I feel very sorry for you. Every client you have to turn away because you can't get in there then I would knock that off my rent, maybe then she'll have a change of heart.

i think i'm gonna have to seek legal advice on this.thanks for listening....:hug:

i got a lawyer, i guess that did the trick she finally gave up the key, i hate working where i feel stressed my aim for next year is my own place....thanks for listening sassy hassy.

Glad you got the situation resolved and I hope your place of work is much happier now:Love:

Latest posts

Back