Need Creative Products Urgently please help.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snickers

Massively Geeky
Reaction score
Hi

I desperately need 3 x 3.5oz Solar Butters and 2 x 8oz Vanilla Shimmer Hand & Body Lotion. I've been told all Creative shops in the country have sold out and have been waiting for these items for ages:Scared: . Some of my ladies have ordered these for Christmas!!!!!

If any of you fellow geeks have these items I could buy from you I would really appreciate it. :Love:

Thanks

try ellisons? do you have one of those near you?

Alternatively - check out Beauty for Nails or All Things Nails - I know they sell Creative products - you will have to pay near retail prices unfortunately but this might be your only option if they are needed for Christmas.

I know Designer nails said that some things should be in within the week.

Unfortunately these things happen at busy times of the year.

Forever Nails said:
Hi

I desperately need 3 x 3.5oz Solar Butters and 2 x 8oz Vanilla Shimmer Hand & Body Lotion. I've been told all Creative shops in the country have sold out and have been waiting for these items for ages:Scared: . Some of my ladies have ordered these for Christmas!!!!!

If any of you fellow geeks have these items I could buy from you I would really appreciate it. :Love:

Thanks

I have two vanilla shimmers you could have .. pm me if you are interested. I have one 3.5oz solar butter too.

Nail FX said:
I have two vanilla shimmers you could have .. pm me if you are interested. I have one 3.5oz solar butter too.
#

jen your too kind.............you'll have NO STOCK LEFT !!! :hug:

MWAH MWAH ...thanks for the spike babes, i owe u big time

Amb x

Jen

You are very very kind hunny, I've pm'd you.

Thanks a million.

xxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back