Need some help where to sell equipment!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missyslc

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have lots of gellux equipment a lamp/colours bases/removers/prep etc that I need to try & sell as I’m moving to Gelish.
I really would like to get some money back from these products as you all know how much they cost.
Can anyone advise me of the best places to try & sell these as I would like to advertise to people to appreciate & know the actual cost of these items.

Sorry I say this as someone offered me a very silly amount as it would have been for home use and they really couldn’t understand the value of the items.

Thanks for your help x

Have you tried selling it on one of those FB groups that are just for professional nail techs? There are a few of these around for every country, so make sure to find one that is relevant to where you live.
You would generally be asked to send them a photo of your diploma before you can join, since these kind of groups are only for pro. But on such groups I always see people selling their pro only products, used.

Have you tried selling it on one of those FB groups that are just for professional nail techs? There are a few of these around for every country, so make sure to find one that is relevant to where you live.
You would generally be asked to send them a photo of your diploma before you can join, since these kind of groups are only for pro. But on such groups I always see people selling their pro only products, used.
Oh Thankyou! I will try & check that out. x

Selling isn’t allowed via SG so I’ll close this thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back