Need help finding a OPI Axxium Manicure in London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurasb

Reaction score
Hi All

I have just moved to London from Southampton and I NEED to find somewhere to have my OPI Axxium manicure. I have been having this in Southampton for months but cannot believe how diffcult it is to find a salon that does it here.

I ideally would like to find a salon that will do infills (I pretty much stick to the same colour) and that is open either late in the week or on weekends. I'm based in the City but would travel if it was on the weekend.

So far only found the OPI bar in Selfridges but it's £55 for a set, £75 for a removal and a set. I was paying £30 for a new set plus £6 removal or £28 for an infill in Southampton. I expected to pay more in London but not that much more, I just cannot justify £75 every three weeks.

I now have horrible regrowth and I've just started a new job where I have to look groomed. I'm considering just buying the Expert Touch remover to get it off myself.:cry:

Can anyone make a recommendation?

Thanks in advance!

Laura

Whereabouts in London are you? You could always try ringing Lena White who are the distributors of the OPI brand in the UK and ask them who does it in your area. They should be able to give you a few numbers x

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I am now living in the London Bridge area, but work near Moorgate tube so could do either.

I have emailed Lena White but they have ignored me, I think I will call them.

Any suggestions welcome!

Laura:D

Hi,
Just seen your message, I may be able to help if you are still looking. Iam in kent and open until 9pm thursdays and saturdays until 4.30pm. Private message me if you are interested and I will give you my contact details.

Latest posts

Back